Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BROKEN MY FINGER...

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 pm

i have broken my finger just wondering if i should go over the hospital to wait for hours for them just to strap it up :/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BROKEN MY FINGER...

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Don't bother going to the hozzy....get a lollypop stick and some insulating tape and Bobs ur uncle :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 pm

just strap it up yourself. that's all they will do and will save you hours in waiting around.
how did you do it? as if it were not your fault and some1 else was to blame go to a n e as it will need to be recorded ;)

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:02 pm

cheers and i'm going to probably get slaughter for this but playing rugby :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:05 pm

jonesCCFC wrote:cheers and i'm going to probably get slaughter for this but playing rugby :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thats what u get for playing with odd shaped balls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Load of bollocks you was picking your nose :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:21 pm

jonesCCFC wrote:cheers and i'm going to probably get slaughter for this but playing rugby :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How on the earth did you break your finger playing rugby, someone stamp it whilst you were picking the soap up in the shower? Count yourself lucky young fella me lad that's all I'll say :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Broke mine and the wife said "is it your whole finger" and I replied "no,it's the next one to it". ;)

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:52 pm

When I saw this topic title I thought "wow, that must have been one furious wank!" :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGbqMXGbjpE

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGbqMXGbjpE

cheers for the video mate ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 pm

saddam wrote:

thats what u get for playing with odd shaped balls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:46 pm

My mate died from a broken finger................a lorry run over it, mind you he was picking his nose at the time. ;)

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:02 pm

canton blue wrote:My mate died from a broken finger................a lorry run over it, mind you he was picking his nose at the time. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: