Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Book

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:24 pm

I know what your thinking when is "the Terror Squad" book coming out

How the South West Terror Squad started !! the early days from the initial Taunton Terror squad etc etc

DF (The Lietenant) battling with Tiverton Town in 1993 ! getting legged at Exeter 1992, getting battered at QPR 1990.

I'm getting madge from Neighbours to do the forward.

watch this space!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :evil:

Re: The Book

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Great news General, just had a phone call from one the UK's biggest retailer confirming they will stock and sell the book when it's available, yes Maureen herself, of the infamous "maureen's car boot sale", junction23 M5, nr H :ayatollah: ighbridge. Just waiting for Nuke's to finish proof reading it. :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 pm

tauntonbluebird wrote:Great news General, just had a phone call from one the UK's biggest retailer confirming they will stock and sell the book when it's available, yes Maureen herself, of the infamous "maureen's car boot sale", junction23 M5, nr H :ayatollah: ighbridge. Just waiting for Nuke's to finish proof reading it. :old: :ayatollah:

Bring it on Dave and i can do it ten times quicker than Carl :lol: :lol: And Jules don't forget getting legged at WBA, Fulham, Wolves, in fact the only place we didn't get legged was at that Playgroup at QPR :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 pm

What's the book all about mate?

Let me know if you need a cover design. I wouldn't charge...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Bloody right Steve, QPR Under 5's, a right nasty bunch :o

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 pm

12thMan wrote:What's the book all about mate?

Let me know if you need a cover design. I wouldn't charge...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hey Chief can you do us a SWTS t shirt ? You could do a picture of Placid Running like Usain Bolt on the back of the Tshirt. f*cking class that would be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:03 am

Lol, I'll have a T Shirt, with the Strap line, running from the English since 92!!

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:18 am

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Lol, I'll have a T Shirt, with the Strap line, running from the English since 92!!

Cardiff City Culture (dear brother), your strap line should read " running from the pub whenever it's my round - always " :evil:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:21 pm

What would the title be then Chaps ? :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:29 pm

"I can't read, I can't fight but it doesn't matter" :lol:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:"I can't read, I can't fight but it doesn't matter" :lol:

I Know you are from Merthyr :D

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Racist :old:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Racist :old:

I know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Regan was on a downer when i told him you Merthyr boys aren't coming tomorrow. And when i said last night Fishy is coming a big smile came across hiss face :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:06 pm

What came across his face :shock:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:What came across his face :shock:

A smile not you Chief :o :o :o

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:36 pm

the title of the book will be "never take a back step or a Forward one".

Can I point out If You Nukes and wayne did not run behind the plod and start Crying I never would of Legged at Exeter 92! :?

There will be a large bit on how we Infultrated the Baggies, qpr Mobs and they never noticed a thing ! but we will leave out we didn't either.lol

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:40 pm

placid-casual wrote:the title of the book will be "never take a back step or a Forward one".

Can I point out If You Nukes and wayne did not run behind the plod and start Crying I never would of Legged at Exeter 92! :?

There will be a large bit on how we Infultrated the Baggies, qpr Mobs and they never noticed a thing ! but we will leave out we didn't either.lol

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

There was no plod there Chief :lol: Wayne wasn't there either and i got my Mrs out of the way, then watched the show in amazement :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:43 pm

there were! by the petrol station you and wayne ran into and grabbed the coppers arm!! :old:

that Night Jeff tried to nick wayne after Fulham !

Then we could not find the car !lol

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:46 pm

No wonder Kath Married you after that 1st date :o

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 pm

placid-casual wrote:there were! by the petrol station you and wayne ran into and grabbed the coppers arm!! :old:

that Night Jeff tried to nick wayne after Fulham !

Then we could not find the car !lol

No coppers you cheeky bugger. The coppers sent us to that roundabout telling us we will find Exeter Lads down there :lol: :lol:
Fulham happened a long time after that incident a very long time. But i remember if not the location !!. Yeah Jeff Richards grabbed hold of Wayne and said "You call me a f*cking Wanker again i will take you down to the cell and beat shit out of you" Wayne and me looked at each other and burst out laughing. Fulham happened just before Cath moved in with me.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 pm

wrong. start of season

Fulham away mayhem
port vale away mayhem
then Exeter midweeker :ayatollah:

I win. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:06 pm

placid-casual wrote:wrong. start of season

Fulham away mayhem
port vale away mayhem
then Exeter midweeker :ayatollah:

I win. :ayatollah:

We will have to agree to disagree. Anyway i will correct it all when i proofread the book :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 pm

lets claim a victory Steve. :D

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:12 pm

placid-casual wrote:lets claim a victory Steve. :D

ImageTidy Butt :D

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:38 pm

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT