Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy Will Only Play For Cardiff

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:03 pm

The boy is true to his word and wants to be nearer to his family. He aint no bullshitter.

Re: Bellamy Will Only Play For Cardiff

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:The boy is true to his word and wants to be nearer to his family. He aint no bullshitter.

i think he will be at liverpool very soon :cry:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:08 pm

milly44 wrote:
Rita Pidsdale wrote:The boy is true to his word and wants to be nearer to his family. He aint no bullshitter.

but he said he would only play for Cardiff as he wasnted to help us reach the prem and be nearer his family, are you suggesting this could be bollocks ?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:08 pm

milly44 wrote:

happy days

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 pm

rita you a little shit stirrer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: do they have a smillie wiyh a tongue in cheek face

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:20 pm

f**k BELLERS he's a tosser,

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Maybe the Malaysians have reneged on their promise of money being available, which in all honesty is closer to the truth but there again we will never know the truth at CCFC.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:21 pm

He'll go where the money is and who can blame him.

He's what 32 now, has perhaps one or two years left at top level football? The injuries to his knees will take their toll in later life meaning he probably won't be able to work in his profession yet he will still have his family to take care of for next 30 - 40 years. This place is starting to get as bad as CCMB, for fucks sake what person in their right mind would take a 2/3 pay cut just to please a load of moaning twats on some message board (nearly mis-spelt that as massage :shock: ).

As the flanker said to the outside half, If he comes, he comes, if he don't then then I'll have him in the shower.....allegedly.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:53 pm

People wouldnt have cared where he moved this season if it werent for the numerous interviews where bellars said he would only ever play for MC or CCFC, he made many promises to fans last season about deffo coming back!! So if he does go to liverpool f**k him if not and he comes here then arise Sir Craig

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 pm

I won't blame Craig if he moved to Liverpool and played in a club nearer to his potential. Of course i'd love him at Cardiff City but you can't expect a man to give up that amount of money especially when he holds his academy in Sierra Leonne in such high esteem. He's already done for us more than most so in my eyes he'll always be a legend for Cardiff City.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:11 pm

He's no Cardiff Legend yet by a long chalk.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:14 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Maybe the Malaysians have reneged on their promise of money being available, which in all honesty is closer to the truth but there again we will never know the truth at CCFC.

Closer to the truth, but you'll never know the truth?

So without knowing the truth at CCFC, you deem it more likely the Malaysians have lied?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:34 pm

nerd wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Maybe the Malaysians have reneged on their promise of money being available, which in all honesty is closer to the truth but there again we will never know the truth at CCFC.

So without knowing the truth at CCFC, you deem it more likely the Malaysians have lied?

I bet our outgoings will be higher than our income this season so they are still investing and also reducing the debt. I don't see why people need to have a dig at the people who saved our club from folding. Money has been spent on gunarrson, Mason, miller, they have never said mass amounts of money would be available.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 pm

He is going to end up staying at Man city IMO, esp. after reading the Adebeyour article on SSN. This is consistent with what Craig has previously stated. I will only move to CCFC statement. But what if he doesn't move?? Nobody can be said to have made false promises and given the unnecessary spin in this saga in my mind it is the only outcome that ticks all the boxes

Really didn’t think the relationship would recover but I guess that was the risk Craig played when he completely towed the line. Liverpool for me doesn’t make sense, why would man city want the hassle of giving/selling to one it it’s few potential rivals

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Im really bored with this,if he comes to us he comes end of :roll:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Not another f*cking Bellamy thread :evil: :evil: :evil: its boring and posters are switching off in droves. Will a Mod take charge and delete any thread that mentions the word BELLAMY :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 pm

who knows what will bloody happen what will be will be but in Craigs own words did say Man city or us and no other.

If he doesn't come then its to do with us not being able to reach his wage demands otherwise he would be here.

Its a simple money thing and think of it as much as we all love City to bits but to lose 60 k per week to be able to have the privilege and play for your beloved team you take a 60 k a week lose.

What would you say ?

In my eyes it would take a special person to refuse 60 k a week its a no brainer think about it.I would be gutted tho if that makes sense. That's the decision Bellamy has to now make lets wait and see what decision he makes.If he does come the mans a legend if he doesn't then he is just human. l:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Not another f*cking Bellamy thread :evil: :evil: :evil: its boring and posters are switching off in droves. Will a Mod take charge and delete any thread that mentions the word BELLAMY :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Mate sorry but if you dont like it then dont read it sorry :D :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Cant miss them its every f*cking post. And he aint even our Player. Lets talk about Conway Cowie ETC they are our players. Bellers wants to go to his Boy hood team lets leave it there.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 pm

ha ha it is on here a lot mate but stay happy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
nerd wrote:

I bet our outgoings will be higher than our income this season so they are still investing and also reducing the debt. I don't see why people need to have a dig at the people who saved our club from folding. Money has been spent on gunarrson, Mason, miller, they have never said mass amounts of money would be available.

Nobody is having a dig, just stating a possibility. I read that there were millions for Malky to spend, just seems strange thats all that we have only spent on Miller & mason after pulling out of the Goodwille deal and seemily looking for cheap/freebies and back into the loan system.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Not another f*cking Bellamy thread :evil: :evil: :evil: its boring and posters are switching off in droves. Will a Mod take charge and delete any thread that mentions the word BELLAMY :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

I Will see what i can do for my good friend Nuckie ;) ...Now where is the delete button :? :roll: ;)

In the meantime i posted this link early on today http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... witterfeed

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

I Will see what i can do for my good friend Nuckie ;) ...Now where is the delete button :? :roll: ;)

In the meantime i posted this link early on today http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... witterfeed

Bloody hell! Been promoted to moderator have you!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Nobody is having a dig, just stating a possibility. I read that there were millions for Malky to spend, just seems strange thats all that we have only spent on Miller & mason after pulling out of the Goodwille deal and seemily looking for cheap/freebies and back into the loan system.

And comp for gunarrson.

Who said we had millions to spend? Only thing I've ever heard from the club was gethin saying funds were available for the squad. Frees maybe free bit they ain't cheap, they usually depend a transfer fee rather than a transfer fee and Higher wages, it all comes out of the budget.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:43 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:People wouldnt have cared where he moved this season if it werent for the numerous interviews where bellars said he would only ever play for MC or CCFC, he made many promises to fans last season about deffo coming back!! So if he does go to liverpool f**k him if not and he comes here then arise Sir Craig

I think you have hit the nail on the head with the reason why people are so annoyed that he may be going to Liverpool. I have always said that after last season he will be back but I fear the worst after hearing what the media and people have been saying. I hope it's all a smoke screen and on the day we have cb in a bluebirds shirt. If he had nit let his heart rule his head and just been realistic with his plans from the beginning then I think we would all be in a better mind set seeing him go to another club. Just my thoughts.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:59 pm

This is the latest for those who have PM - ME Tonight about the latest news which will be some of the morning papers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... FC+%23YNWA

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:47 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:This is the latest for those who have PM - ME Tonight about the latest news which will be some of the morning papers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... FC+%23YNWA

Interesting...

This is the only way we'll really see how true he is to his word. When transfer fees etc are involved it's a completely different situation, but this would be the hypothetical scenario where he plays for us for no salary. Will all come to a head soon enough I expect.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief you have the Power :D

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:09 am

McClane wrote:f**k BELLERS he's a tosser,

Bellers ain't said a word about anything as far as i know!,why is he a tosser?

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 am

There is one thing I don't understand, if Man City are letting him leave for nothing, then they must have paid up his contract or a good part off. Why don't we pay a wage that is either on top of his compensation, or if it is lower than his weekly wage, then make make up the differance , providing it is a reasonable amount
Why I will not criticise Craig and I certainly would'nt use some of the language used on here, in his decision, it is his alone to make. Having made the statement that he would be back, I am at a loss as to why he is not returning.