Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The lunatics are now running the asylum

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:39 pm

There is no Moderators on here so feel free to post any Racist Jokes you like :lol: :lol: And there are more on here from our forum piss ups than any one else :o :ayatollah:
Last edited by Nuclearblue on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The lunatics are now running thge asylum

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:There is no Moderators on here so feel free to post any Racist Jokes you like :lol: :lol: And there are more on here from our forum piss ups than any one else :o :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:There is no Moderators on here so feel free to post any Racist Jokes you like :lol: :lol: And there are more on here from our forum piss ups than any one else :o :ayatollah:

:D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:42 pm

milly44 wrote:

OH f**k OFF YOU. WE WAS ENJOYING OURSELVES :cry: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:42 pm

WE Have to control this messageboard - i call on my fellow piss up members :ayatollah:

Re: The lunatics are now running the asylum

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:44 pm

We hear you fellow pissheads :D :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..................little johnny was sitting in Africa and was...........oh better not. :shock:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:44 pm

milly44 wrote:

Where did Milly come from :?: They must have an alarm button - when the word Moderators is posted ;)

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Where did Milly come from :?: They must have an alarm button - when the word Moderators is posted ;)

Sssssh dont say the M word, more will appear. :lol:

TopCat CCFC wrote:
milly44 wrote:

they hide as offline till we try and have some fun then they pop up from nowhere :ayatollah:

come on im waiting for sick jokes, you boring c***s :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:52 pm

milly44 wrote::D

Sam's not online i'm sure he would have a few ;)

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:53 pm

saddam wrote:

he spends his day texting them out though, if he posted them here, between phones and facebook, we would have all heard them 4 times :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:56 pm

milly44 wrote:
saddam wrote:

he spends his day texting them out though, if he posted them here, between phones and facebook, we would have all heard them 4 times :lol:

i seen on his f.b that he dropped his phone off the scaffold into a bucket of water :o but its ok it still works :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:57 pm

ANYWAY IM OFF TO WATCH INBETWEENERS, FEEL FREE TO GO NUTS! :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Milly don't get Nukes on his very non pc Jokes! :o :o :o :o

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:00 pm

milly44 wrote:ANYWAY IM OFF TO WATCH INBETWEENERS, FEEL FREE TO GO NUTS! :D

:wav: :blob8: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob7:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Marc wrote:We hear you fellow pissheads :D :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..................little johnny was sitting in Africa and was........... :shock:

Hit on the head by a large wooden box that dropped from a passing UN Aid Hercules and killed stone dead. His grieving mother noted that said large wooden box was clearly inscribed "A gift to the poor of Africa from your friends at CCMB". Oh this alright she thought probably some grub or something that could be useful in our bi-annual struggle against poverty and nasty people with big guns. Imagine her surprise when opening the box, she...........

Better not Eh lads ;)

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:10 pm

She didn't understand what was happening, but looking back up to her from the box was the biggest packet of rice she had ever seen.............

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough :naka: :old: :old:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Marc wrote:She didn't understand what was happening, but looking back up to her from the box was the biggest packet of rice she had ever seen.............

Rice f*cking rice, what am I supposed to do with rice man (man used for effects purposes only) and what is this free membership to the trust all about and who is dis Sludge that wanna build me some council house, I don't want to live in no council house I want my own home like that nice Mr Blair, he is a good man, he is good socialfoolist and gave me a bicycle..

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:33 pm

But the rice turned out to be immigrant rice, who claimed asylum and ended up in a 4 bedroom house in Kensington paid for by the mugs they call the UK taxpayers, Uncle Ben was right, microwave (apply heat) for 2 minutes on the soft UK government and you've made it, what's best of all though....

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Marc wrote:But the rice turned out to be immigrant rice, who claimed asylum and ended up in a 4 bedroom house in Kensington paid for by the mugs they call the UK taxpayers, Uncle Ben was right, microwave (apply heat) for 2 minutes on the soft UK government and you've made it, what's best of all though....

Is bringing all my family from all over the world, I didn't know I had so many relatives but they say Hey remember me, I is your third cousin twice removed from Burkina Faso, we have much better football team than Wales but here is gift from our family and here are my seventeen wives....

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Someone has to do it I suppose, I did like the tune back in the olden days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aItpjF5vXc