Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Who Got What In Their GCSEs?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:It's only half, i'm going into Year 11 next term...

Biology 1 (B)
Chemistry 2 (A)
Physics 1 (A*)
Religious Studies (A)
DT Resistant Materials (Practical) (A*)
DT Resistant Materials (Exam) (A)
English Literature (A)
English Language (B)
History (A)

come on guys spill the beans ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done mate, put the hard work in now and you will reap the rewards later on in life.

Although people will tell you that qualifications aren't everything and you can still do well without them [which is true, I havent got the best qualifications]

It certainly can't do no harm and is a great feeling having something to show for all those years in school.
;)

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:
Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:
Cymru Am Byth wrote:
Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:
Cymru Am Byth wrote:wrong again

I'm gonna be very specific and say Orpington, will answer it for me, right or wrong!

Spot on :lol: :lol: :lol: how did you know? :shock: :shock:

Aha!

Think about it, how many top 10 schools can there be in the country?

Is Mr Harvey still there, or has the psycho finally lost it?

no i think he's left now, he went mental at some guy who sang "Thriller" by Michael Jackson in the corridor,,, mental :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm guessing you went there too?

Indeed. Left in 2008, so no doubt we've actually seen each other before at some point. I had massive curly hair in 6th, so stood out a bit!

Did you know Harvey had a huge folder full of work people handed in with MJ or Gary Glitter references in?!

We got Mr Burston (if he's still there) involved to try and get him kicked out, but he just said there's nothing they could do because the only way to catch him going mental was to film him, and the can't do that without his permission. Glad to hear you poor lot don't have to suffer at his hands anymore!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:59 pm

yeah, Burston's still here, Jarvis left though, ( :( ) new Head is Onac, he's Turkish :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
yeah, I started in 2007, so i might have seen you before,,, can't say i remember you lol

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Pile of shite those GSCE's

The lefty twats dropped the standards so low that it has become meaningless.

A levels are a complete joke, the S standard is more or less the same as an old CSE.

The one thing we had as the Welsh was our education system, second only to Irish, tough, hard but educated.

An MSc, a Phd easy, not worth a wank. The Carls, Tony's (TIT), the'res your education.

Now about Alun

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 pm

5 A*, 2 A, 5 B, 2 C

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:21 pm

8 a*s and 2 a's. Very happy! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:25 pm

well damn, wish I was sent to a grammar school..Llanedeyrn high is a grammatical mess in itself.. but I passed enough

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Lol this guy just said its easy to get a phd.. cool story bro