Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Been To Bath Today

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Wouldnt mind going to Bath.

GO THEN YA DIRTY c**t :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 pm

placid-casual wrote:Let me clear this up.

1-bath people are all up there own arses
2-the fashion is Bath for gents is a work type Stripey shirt, sand coloured knee length shorts and deck shoes oh and a wanky hat, ladies is the same. :D
3-no where to park if you go there.
4-they ban everything inc painting your door anything bar Black, wheely bins, anyone not on 40k pa etc etc
the place is shit.
I might email this to there Tourist board!

LOL THATS 100% TRUE. There all arrogent arseholes and were shit clothes

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Its a lovely place really nice building and shops there the only bad thing it rained all day :evil:

You may or may not have noticed but a lot of the old buildings in bath have windows which are bricked up.

They used to charge taxes for windows so people did that to save money.

That's where the term daylight robbery comes from. :geek:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
placid-casual wrote:Gareth 2/3 not bad then :ayatollah:

You sound like Meatloaf!

I was a student and at my college (its now called University College Bath Spa) there were 9 women to 1 bloke> When you take into account that half the blokes were music students and sexually confused then if you couldnt get a bird you looked like the elephant man

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:55 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Listen to me now sunshine! Me and you are going to fall out. :D

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:51 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Listen to me now sunshine! Me and you are going to fall out. :D

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 pm

I've lived in Bath for 6 years now.

It is a lovely place and yes there are a lot of richer, really posh people, but it's a nice place to live. It is egg orientated, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a predominantly middle-upper class city.

The nightlife isn't as entertaining and all of the clubs are underground, mainly because of the strict laws for planning permission. I sometimes wonder why people have their hen/stag do's here, because I'd be well disappointed.

To be honest, I like the fact that it looks mostly the same as it did 100 years ago (from looking at pictures, I'm not that old) - loving the 'daylight robbery quote earlier, great knowledge.

If you go to Bath for a session, challenge yourself to find a guy wearing more than 5 popped collars. It's the only place I know where someone can wear 5 different coloured polo shirts, with the collars sticking up and it is called fashion!

I do miss Cardiff though!