Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Been To Bath Today

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Its a lovely place really nice building and shops there the only bad thing it rained all day :evil:

Re: Been To Bath Today

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Wouldnt mind going to Bath.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Its a lovely place really nice building and shops there the only bad thing it rained all day :evil:

So technically, you had a shower whilst in't Bath

:D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Its a lovely place really nice building and shops there the only bad thing it rained all day :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah Lol

Fusilier23 wrote:

:lol:

Whats there to do up there mate? :ayatollah:

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Wouldnt mind going to Bath.

Mind you everything looks the same cos all the buildings are made from bath stone

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Whats there to do up there mate? :ayatollah:

On a serious note I have stayed/visited there quite a few times and it does depend what you are into

Lots of history - roman baths, ghost tours.

Nice river trips, decent pubs and restaurants. Same old type of shops like Cardiff and the precinct area has recently been upgraded

Certainly worth a weekend break

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Whats there to do up there mate? :ayatollah:

On a serious note I have stayed/visited there quite a few times and it does depend what you are into

Lots of history - roman baths, ghost tours.

Nice river trips, decent pubs and restaurants. Same old type of shops like Cardiff and the precinct area has recently been upgraded

Certainly worth a weekend break

Thanks for that, I'll bare it in mind. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:03 pm

My Boy Regan went to Bath about a month ago and came away with his Karate Black Belt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Let me clear this up.

1-bath people are all up there own arses
2-the fashion is Bath for gents is a work type Stripey shirt, sand coloured knee length shorts and deck shoes oh and a wanky hat, ladies is the same. :D
3-no where to park if you go there.
4-they ban everything inc painting your door anything bar Black, wheely bins, anyone not on 40k pa etc etc
the place is shit.
I might email this to there Tourist board!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:58 pm

placid-casual wrote:Let me clear this up.

1-bath people are all up there own arses
2-the fashion is Bath for gents is a work type Stripey shirt, sand coloured knee length shorts and deck shoes oh and a wanky hat, ladies is the same. :D
3-no where to park if you go there.
4-they ban everything inc painting your door anything bar Black, wheely bins, anyone not on 40k pa etc etc
the place is shit.
I might email this to there Tourist board!

:lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:58 pm

THE FANNY IN BATH IS MAGNIFICINT, even if they are the snobby type. The type that dont go near Newport boys! :twisted:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:00 pm

chalk and cheese mate

newport-Bath
:(

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:00 pm

milly44 wrote:THE FANNY IN BATH IS MAGNIFICINT, even if they are the snobby type. The type that dont go near Newport boys! :twisted:

So thats everyone bar the police. :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Tell them you play Polo and you old man owns Tiffanys !

:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:03 pm

placid-casual wrote:chalk and cheese mate

newport-Bath

i got into a punch up at the REC many years ago, newport v bath in european cup, due to some snobby bath tw*t. since that day always had a huge dislike for them, right up there own arses!!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:03 pm

That said on a works do over there a few years back a lad in my sales team had a Local LADY ! over a wheely bin at the back of the club and she nicked his fags after. :(

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

milly44 wrote:
placid-casual wrote:chalk and cheese mate

newport-Bath

i got into a punch up at the REC many years ago, newport v bath in european cup, due to some snobby bath tw*t. since that day always had a huge dislike for them, right up there own arses!!

I was head coach over there Milly they are a Bunch of wankers defo.Full of their own self importance :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 pm

milly44 wrote:THE FANNY IN BATH IS MAGNIFICINT, even if they are the snobby type. The type that dont go near Newport boys! :twisted:

I lived there for 4 years. 3 types of bird.

1. Local rich bitch-only go for BMW/Merc drivers unless they fancy the odd bit of rough.
2. Local working class bird-like a bit of anything.
3. Student bird-like a bit of anything.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 pm

That said I'm was born and raised in Sully! what what what ! :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Gareth 2/3 not bad then :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Isn't it funny how the Football club is in the middle of a rough Council estate and the eggs are in the nice part near the river and bars and wank and bollocks. :roll:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:13 pm

placid-casual wrote:Isn't it funny how the Football club is in the middle of a rough Council estate and the eggs are in the nice part near the river and bars and wank and bollocks. :roll:

If you've seen a Wales vs England rugby match at Twickenham, you'll see alot of the english crowd are posh (I didnt go btw). The point I'm trying to make is, rugby "fans" in England tend to be posh IMO, compared to football fans.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Bridgend I could not bare to watch an england v Wales match egg match mate.

I would be phsically sick. :evil:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 pm

placid-casual wrote:Gareth 2/3 not bad then :ayatollah:

You sound like Meatloaf!

I was a student and at my college (its now called University College Bath Spa) there were 9 women to 1 bloke> When you take into account that half the blokes were music students and sexually confused then if you couldnt get a bird you looked like the elephant man

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
placid-casual wrote:Gareth 2/3 not bad then :ayatollah:

You sound like Meatloaf!

I was a student and at my college (its now called University College Bath Spa) there were 9 women to 1 bloke> When you take into account that half the blokes were music students and sexually confused then if you couldnt get a bird you looked like the elephant man

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:19 pm

sexually confused lol bath has a lot of them :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm at uni there. Lovely city, really nice. But annoyed at the egg centric nature of the city, but there you go. I really need to get myself down twerton park at some point lol.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:15 pm

There my 2nd side is spirit! poor sods have no chance in Barthhhhhh!