Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackpool away

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:21 pm

where is everyone who is going up to Blackpool for the game and stopping over staying. we managed to get the travel lodge by the south/promenade at a decent price.are we given/using any particular pubs on match day? or stick to the ones on the holiday stretch. :ayatollah:

Re: Blackpool away

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Denzil wrote:where is everyone who is going up to Blackpool for the game and stopping over staying. we managed to get the travel lodge by the south/promenade at a decent price.are we given/using any particular pubs on match day? or stick to the ones on the holiday stretch. :ayatollah:

Head to castle bar mate, Usually cracking day in there. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Denzil wrote:where is everyone who is going up to Blackpool for the game and stopping over staying. we managed to get the travel lodge by the south/promenade at a decent price.are we given/using any particular pubs on match day? or stick to the ones on the holiday stretch. :ayatollah:

did you sort the weekend out after m8? if so who is going up with you. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:49 pm

We are driving up on Saturday and coming home Sunday, any sniff of a forum meet up in Blackpool Saturday night?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Gavlar wrote:We are driving up on Saturday and coming home Sunday, any sniff of a forum meet up in Blackpool Saturday night?

the forum bus is going up and back the same day but having a gd drink before the game. i'm staying 3 miles outside blackpool on the haven site fri - mon but will defo be on the piss early on the saturday morning. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

did you sort the weekend out after m8? if so who is going up with you. :ayatollah:

A lot of pissing about Darren at the moment, Some want to stay 1 night some 2 nights :evil: Could be as low as 4 of us now. :evil: Not a happy bunny regarding it mate as nothing booked and time is getting on.
Speak to you next week on the forum piss up mate :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

A lot of pissing about Darren at the moment, Some want to stay 1 night some 2 nights :evil: Could be as low as 4 of us now. :evil: Not a happy bunny regarding it mate as nothing booked and time is getting on.

no worries m8 will have a catch up on the piss up. i think the 1 that sleeps 6 is still on there for 150. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:58 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

no worries m8 will have a catch up on the piss up. i think the 1 that sleeps 6 is still on there for 150. :ayatollah:

Cheers mate :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 pm

lads can u recommend any pubs/clubs going up on fri for 2 nites? cant wait, heard there plenty of nice sites to see lol :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Hilton for me and the boys, staying two nights and can't wait. Last time I went I was 17 :old: 9 years ago :x

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Stayed at that travelodge last season Denzil be sure to take ear plugs :ayatollah: . I swear the pictures were jumping off the walls like a tom and jerry cartoon, it was that noisey.