Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goodwillie!!!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:41 pm

I know this is old news but he scored a cracking goal for Blackburn last night and I appreciate that he may come with lots of baggage but i think he could have been a revelation for us in the Championship..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Goodwillie!!!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:03 pm

KP1964 wrote:I know this is old news but he scored a cracking goal for Blackburn last night and I appreciate that he may come with lots of baggage but i think he could have been a revelation for us in the Championship..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Agree with you KP :ayatollah: - Having said that Earnie and Miller have done well so,but we need a bigger squad :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
KP1964 wrote:I know this is old news but he scored a cracking goal for Blackburn last night and I appreciate that he may come with lots of baggage but i think he could have been a revelation for us in the Championship..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Agree with you KP :ayatollah: - Having said that Earnie and Miller have done well so,but we need a bigger squad :ayatollah:

I'm not trying to sound negative but, I don't think Miller has done much IMO. He's lazy.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Been tryin to forget about goodwillie haha,was gutted we never got him