Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What did you think of the nightlife in Newcastle last night?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Personally, I thought it was one of the best places I have been on a nite out. Everyone we asked seemed to help us as much as they could! Even though there was trouble before the game. Was speaking to a few Newcastle in the kebab shop in the early hours, and they reckoned we are the worst side they have played this season! I did say that we can do much better than that! Cant say I seen much trouble after the game, there was a bit of banter outside uncle Sams bar ( I think it is called that) just down from the ground, but other than that, nothing. There was plenty of Cardiff around anyway! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What did you think of the nightlife in Newcastle last night?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 pm

the strippers on the bar in sam jacks were top draw fairplay

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Yeah they were quality! good atmosphere in there after the game!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:34 pm

I thought it was shit.

But that's because I'm a miserable vindictive git who thinks anywhere outside of South Wales and South Yorkshire is crap.

:D

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 pm

I hated it up there last night, and the lads that are still up there are having nothing but trouble of the locals, But If I am honest and there had been No football its one of the best places to go for a night out or weekend.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 pm

I will be honest Newcastle toon is a shithole! Some nice people whom i drank with both thursday and friday but they were in the minority, most were arrogant, self proclaiming and condesending! The nicest lads up there were good lads and sound they loved footy the banter the "BUZZ" The lot. Hard to understand there accent for a short while but you get the hang of it :lol: