Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF BELLAMY DOESN'T COME BACK.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Looks like Liverpool to me. After saying," I only want to play for Cardiff " I hope he don't try to worm his way back here when he's over the hill. Just like Robbie Fowler did when he Shit on us

Re: IF BELLAMY DOESN'T COME BACK.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:01 pm

If he dosen't come back at least it will stop all these Bellamy Threads !! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 pm

i think im the only one who doesnt care less if he comes back. liability with injuries and changing room attitude

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:06 pm

jinks-rct wrote:i think im the only one who doesnt care less if he comes back. liability with injuries and changing room attitude

I totally agree Jinks...he is one more injury away from retirement :o

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:08 pm

I know what you mean,it's been one long piss off. But why did he make such a quote to build our hopes up? One player doesn't make a team. Cardiff City will still be here in 10 years time,Bellamy won't,I hope.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 pm

We have Conway and Cowie lets be friggin HAPPY Chiefs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 pm

KP1964 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:i think im the only one who doesnt care less if he comes back. liability with injuries and changing room attitude

I totally agree Jinks...he is one more injury away from retirement :o

He has been since he was 20 but I would love to see him in a City shirt again. Have to accept that last year was a one off though, with a better manager we would have gone up but it wasnt to be.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

I don't even want him back. Puts too much pressure on the team to have a player of his calibre here and if I'm being honest I think he's vastly overrated.

I'm happy not being favourites and am more than happy for Swansea to take the limelight this season so we can get our heads down and work on the future of the club this year and next without the prying eyes of the footballing world.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 pm

I know what you mean,it's been one long piss off. But why did he make such a quote to build our hopes up? One player doesn't make a team. Cardiff City will still be here in 10 years time,Bellamy won't,I hope.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Cardiff City will still be here in 10 years time,Bellamy won't,I hope.

Bellamy will be linked with every coach and manager vancancy in 10 years!!!!