Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ipad or alternative

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Thinking of getting an IPAD, or possibly an alternative ???

Any one got one ???

Any pros and cons and can anyone recommend an alternative ????

Re: Ipad or alternative

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Well i bought my Son an i Pad, My Daughter the iPod. The Wife got me an iPhone. I got her the iRon. She wasn't overjoyed even after i explained it can be integrated with the iWash, iCook, iClean network. This opened up the iNag reminder service which totally wiped out the iShag function.

Hope that Helps Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 pm

A Nuts mag.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well i bought my Son an i Pad, My Daughter the iPod. The Wife got me an iPhone. I got her the iRon. She wasn't overjoyed even after i explained it can be integrated with the iWash, iCook, iClean network. This opened up the iNag reminder service which totally wiped out the iShag function.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well i bought my Son an i Pad, My Daughter the iPod. The Wife got me an iPhone. I got her the iRon. She wasn't overjoyed even after i explained it can be integrated with the iWash, iCook, iClean network. This opened up the iNag reminder service which totally wiped out the iShag function.

Not much help but did make me laugh !!! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Ipad as with all apple products works beautifully and look really nice but for the same price i would look at the motorola xoom or the samsung galaxy 10.1. Atleast with these two you can play flash videos on your device. Also these two have the android app store which is really catching up with Apple's app store. I think last time i checked all these devices were around the £400 mark. I have an ipad and sometimes feels like you are being conned when you go on something like BBC Sport and check out the latest city highlights and then cant watch a video of Malky's post match interview

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:11 pm

krisstoffmcfrench wrote:Ipad as with all apple products works beautifully and look really nice but for the same price i would look at the motorola xoom or the samsung galaxy 10.1. Atleast with these two you can play flash videos on your device. Also these two have the android app store which is really catching up with Apple's app store. I think last time i checked all these devices were around the £400 mark. I have an ipad and sometimes feels like you are being conned when you go on something like BBC Sport and check out the latest city highlights and then cant watch a video of Malky's post match interview

Nice one cheers.......

Worth thinking about the galaxy ???
Last edited by Bluebina on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:11 pm

krisstoffmcfrench wrote:Ipad as with all apple products works beautifully and look really nice but for the same price i would look at the motorola xoom or the samsung galaxy 10.1. Atleast with these two you can play flash videos on your device. Also these two have the android app store which is really catching up with Apple's app store. I think last time i checked all these devices were around the £400 mark. I have an ipad and sometimes feels like you are being conned when you go on something like BBC Sport and check out the latest city highlights and then cant watch a video of Malky's post match interview

You can play Flash video on it now mate - download iSwifter - free app but when you first use it you get 30 mins of free flash viewing - to continue using it will cost an additional £2.99 but works absolutely fine - tested it on the Malky and Earnie post match interviews after Burnley. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Nice one cheers.......

Worth thinking about the galaxy ???

yea the galaxy is really good, might be worth popping into currys of john lewis to have a go on one. it is really light aswell which is good news for a tablet :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:27 pm

dorsetblue wrote:

You can play Flash video on it now mate - download iSwifter - free app but when you first use it you get 30 mins of free flash viewing - to continue using it will cost an additional £2.99 but works absolutely fine - tested it on the Malky and Earnie post match interviews after Burnley. :ayatollah:

ah cool, have not used iswifter, but i'll give it a bash when i get home, nice one mate :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Get an iPad there is nothing to touch it, ok no flash but a well built superb bit of kit, and now that sky go is available it just gets better.
I did a lot of research into tablets and the iPad is the best bit of kit I have had.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:13 pm

FUCKIN CLASS NUKES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: