Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Peter risdale new number

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:22 pm

After all the txts and calls last nite PR has changed his number to 07793385946.

Re: Peter risdale new number

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Blake wrote:After all the txts and calls last nite PR has changed his number to 07793385946.

can you confirm as we had a little run in with each other last night :lol: :lol: how do you know its his new one, i am not going to get thru to some sleazy massage parlour in leeds am i :lol: ;)

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Blake wrote:After all the txts and calls last nite PR has changed his number to 07793385946.

can you confirm as we had a little run in with each other last night :lol: :lol: how do you know its his new one, i am not going to get thru to some sleazy massage parlour in leeds am i :lol: ;)

Oh I am shocked to think such things :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

How would Baz be able to get hold of a parlour number :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:43 pm

[
can you confirm as we had a little run in with each other last night :lol: :lol: how do you know its his new one, i am not going to get thru to some sleazy massage parlour in leeds am i :lol: ;)[/quote]

Yep thats his number :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:[

Yep thats his number :lol: :lol:[/quote]

have you phoned it :lol: