Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT My son moved to HMP woodhill Milton Keynes

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 am

I know many of you know my son and have been writing to him during his time in prison, but due to the volume of rioters being Jailed in London he was moved prison yesterday from wormwood scrubs to Woodhill prison in Milton Keynes.

The new address to write to him is

HMP Woodhill
Tattenhoe Street,
Milton Keynes
MK4 4DA

Prison number A6498CE

Looking on the lighter side of my son's time in jail what prisons to have on your CV for your first offence!!! Wormwood Scrubs, and Woodhill is where the likes of Charles Bronson and Ian Huntley are kept its a maximum high security prison.

Can I thank you all again for your wonderful support during this trying time for me, my family, and matthew's family its been a good source of comfort in the knowledge that so many of you care.

Re: OT My son moved to HMP woodhill Milton Keynes

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Good luck to him Vince...it is good to hear about him...new on some of the others is That Andrew P and Iain Thomas are out next week on Tag...others will start to follow soon.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 pm

vince.alm wrote:I know many of you know my son and have been writing to him during his time in prison, but due to the volume of rioters being Jailed in London he was moved prison yesterday from wormwood scrubs to Woodhill prison in Milton Keynes.

The new address to write to him is

HMP Woodhill
Tattenhoe Street,
Milton Keynes
MK4 4DA

Prison number A6498CE

Looking on the lighter side of my son's time in jail what prisons to have on your CV for your first offence!!! Wormwood Scrubs, and Woodhill is where the likes of Charles Bronson and Ian Huntley are kept its a maximum high security prison.

Can I thank you all again for your wonderful support during this trying time for me, my family, and matthew's family its been a good source of comfort in the knowledge that so many of you care.

Vince like it has been said many times, our thoughts are with all the lads and hope they are all doing as well as can be expected :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Hope he is ok and home with you and all the family soon Vince.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Hope he's ok Vince, MK hopefully will be a better place for him,

Just hope for his and your families sake he's out soon,

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 am

pass on all our best wishes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 am

Just a reassuring note, I lived in Milton Keynes for many years and dispite NOT having been in the prison I know its location well and its reputation. ( I can assure you he is probably beter off in that one )

Should you Visit Miton Keynes to see him its a Nice place in General , dispite the many junctions and estates . and the concreat cows .

Whilst i do not Personally know your son , I will drop him a light hearted letterto keep his spirit up .........

I can relate to your situation having a teenager son My self and attend Several away matches each season with the CCFC supporters Club, and am increasingly aware of the difficultiues Football supporters face some times with the Police approach and more concerning the Judical system is not impartial at all when viewing cases concerning football supporters .

keep Positive and hope for an early relase................

Cheers

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks that's reassuring as we haven't heard off him since he got there Wednesday? Its probably his card money hasn't been transferred yet, but we do get use to his one call day.

Thanks for your support

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:44 pm

When's is he due out Vince??? Can't he get to a open prison???as he must be a d cat prisoner

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:44 pm

When's is he due out Vince??? Can't he get to a open prison???as he must be a d cat prisoner