Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ipswich sign 2 more .....

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 am

Daryl Murphy from Celtic and Jimmy Bullard from Hull !

Re: Ipswich sign 2 more .....

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 am

murphy on loan who they had last yr,

ssn just confirmed bullard signed on a two yr deal... lets hope we can get gunnarsson to stick with him this yr when he comes down ccs, dont want him to bang another two goals against us...

hope we make some more signings before deadline on tues... otherwise we are back in the bloody loan market again..

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 am

Gunnarson and Kiss should be in the squad for Pompey as both back in full training :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:05 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Gunnarson and Kiss should be in the squad for Pompey as both back in full training :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

yes, i heard they were back in training.. . i still havnt seen kiss play yet, but he has experience playing at decent level "champions league last yr" im looking forward to seeing him, but think he will be on bench for sat..

think gunnarsson may get a start though.. bench will prob be, mason, gestade, heaton, keinan, kiss/blake.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:06 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Daryl Murphy from Celtic and Jimmy Bullard from Hull !

Bullard has dodgy knees and is not the greatest to have in dressing room-good player though. Murphy is average. Not overly bothered. Ipswich remind me of us last season (not just Chops and JET)-alot of overpaid primadonnas with huge egos in dressing room managed by an overweight scouser.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:11 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Bullard has dodgy knees and is not the greatest to have in dressing room-good player though. Murphy is average. Not overly bothered. Ipswich remind me of us last season (not just Chops and JET)-alot of overpaid primadonnas with huge egos in dressing room managed by an overweight scouser.

:lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

:lol:

i couldnt agree more i was thinking this saturday after they got a hiding of peterborough