Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RE:Bellamy Thread....

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:03 am

How Fickle are we? He was the saviour last season and now he is a **** or a **** and not forgetting a ******. All because Some websites have said CB is going to liverpool or Totenham or anyother team, So What Craig doesnt owe us anything and if i were CB and i saw some of the crap that was posted on sites like this one i wouldnt come back either.... We should support CB in what ever his decision is. If you were given the opp to play Champs lge on 90k pw would you reject it for a 30k pw trip to Doncaster.

I will wait until Craig speaks for himself on his decision.....and not pass a fickle judgement.
And his last known words on the matter was "i want to play for Cardiff".

Craig thanks for the memories and good luck in what ever you do in the future.

Rant over.........

Re: RE:Bellamy Thread....

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:20 am

good post and fair enough but remember craig did promise hed definetly be back at cardiff,refused to play for anybody else and di say he would actually play for free which is bound to get a few of our supporters backs up and remember they are allowed an opinion just like everyone else :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 am

aj1927 wrote:How Fickle are we? He was the saviour last season and now he is a **** or a **** and not forgetting a ******. All because Some websites have said CB is going to liverpool or Totenham or anyother team, So What Craig doesnt owe us anything and if i were CB and i saw some of the crap that was posted on sites like this one i wouldnt come back either.... We should support CB in what ever his decision is. If you were given the opp to play Champs lge on 90k pw would you reject it for a 30k pw trip to Doncaster.

I will wait until Craig speaks for himself on his decision.....and not pass a fickle judgement.

Rant over.........

Nice one mate, good post!!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:55 am

englishbluebird wrote:good post and fair enough but remember craig did promise hed definetly be back at cardiff,refused to play for anybody else and di say he would actually play for free which is bound to get a few of our supporters backs up and remember they are allowed an opinion just like everyone else :ayatollah:

he never said he'd play for free, media wales made that quote up, blame them not craig for most of the bullshit fans are now spouting

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 am

aj1927 wrote:How Fickle are we? He was the saviour last season and now he is a **** or a **** and not forgetting a ******. All because Some websites have said CB is going to liverpool or Totenham or anyother team, So What Craig doesnt owe us anything and if i were CB and i saw some of the crap that was posted on sites like this one i wouldnt come back either.... We should support CB in what ever his decision is. If you were given the opp to play Champs lge on 90k pw would you reject it for a 30k pw trip to Doncaster.

Rant over.........

Good Rant - Post AJ :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:05 am

Good post, people have short memories, Anyone remember a certain goal against a team down west, 85th minute?

That for me made my month if not year, craig owes us nothing even though it is possible that he said things he shouldnt about returning, for one we don't even know if he is not. This could all just be a smoke screen, until it is confirmed I believe he will be in a Cardiff shirt this season and even if he is not I wish him the very best.

For those who have amnesia please refer to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRC66LRIZY

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Yes,good luck. I just hope he don't try to come grovelling back when he's over the hill,like a certain Robbie Fowler.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Great post, some of our fans are pathetic. It seems a deal can't be done for whatever reason, if that's the case and he's off to Liverpool then we should thank him for his efforts and move on.