Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i could be watching bellers this sat!!!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:21 am

im taking my old man to watch liverpool against bolton for his 50th this saturday vip day all expenses paid bullshit. he likes city but like many saddos down here puts liverpool as his first team. dont get me wrong i quite like the team myself but im a bluebird first and foremost and would prefer a win at pompey rather than see liverpool beat bolton anyday of the week but as it seems bellers has agreed to go there i coild witness him come of the bench :evil:

Re: i could be watching bellers this sat!!!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:29 am

tonnehead wrote:im taking my old man to watch liverpool against bolton for his 50th this saturday vip day all expenses paid bullshit. he likes city but like many saddos down here puts liverpool as his first team. dont get me wrong i quite like the team myself but im a bluebird first and foremost and would prefer a win at pompey rather than see liverpool beat bolton anyday of the week but as it seems bellers has agreed to go there i coild witness him come of the bench :evil:

My mates a liverpool fan and always on their forums as we are with this site,he seems to think if he goes there he'll only be ngog's replacement

Re: i could be watching bellers this sat!!!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:36 am

I COULD BE WATCING MESSI if my auntie had balls she would be my uncle