Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Max Gradel - on his way?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 am

My source reckons we are in for him and a really good chance of getting him. I think he would be a cracking signing and could get him for a bargain as his contract is up soon.

:ayatollah: In Malcolm I Trust :ayatollah:

Re: Max Gradel - on his way?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 am

Whats your source?transfer rumours.com? your source is talking shit. and with a ten million pound price tag. it will never happen :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 am

good player, but isn't he playing on the right? we have conway and cowie there

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:05 am

Not the most reliable (my source) - if the price tag really is 10mil then I think he's yanking at my leg.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:48 am

10 f*cking million, you have a laugh, he aint worth 1 million! :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 am

simon1927 wrote:10 f*cking million, you have a laugh, he aint worth 1 million! :lol:

Individual player valuations by fans are irrelevant...

Free market enterprise.

Player value is a balance between what the selling club would accept at a minimum and a buying club would want to pay at most...

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:30 am

He strikes me as another Leon Knight. An ok-ish player and far, far too easy to wind up, as his disciplinary record shows. £10 million though?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:16 am

We are much better than the likes of Max Gradel and we have much better as well. If we do get him I hope he costs less than £500k.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

"It was announced on 24th August by Ken Bates, that Max Gradel will be staying as a Leeds United player for the rest of the season. Max only had one bid from West Ham, but that was instantly turned down by Ken Bates due to the lack of money offered. Max Gradel is currently at a £10m price tag by Leeds."

Yeah, right-o !!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 am

"It was announced on 24th August by Ken Bates, that Max Gradel will be staying as a Leeds United player for the rest of the season. Max only had one bid from West Ham, but that was instantly turned down by Ken Bates due to the lack of money offered. Max Gradel is currently at a £10m price tag by Leeds."

Yeah, right-o !!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 am

quadsas wrote:good player, but isn't he playing on the right? we have conway and cowie there

Conway plays on the left! ;) :) :ayatollah: