Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY WILL SIGN FOR...

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:11 pm

hayley bellamy (craigs sister) tweeted earlier '' Everybody asking me where Craig is going, I'm not allowed 2 say really sorry but you'll find out within next 7days!'' and also tweeted the other day '' looks bad news for cardiff city :( ''
so who knows i reckon its a three horse race between us liverpool and norwich but i do reckon it will go down to deadline day and hopefully hell sign the dotted line at the CCS.
not as confident as i was before but dont think were out of it just yet but obviously a decision has been made on which club hes going too!
will be intresting to see what happens in the final chapter of this story...

Re: BELLAMY WILL SIGN FOR...

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 pm

where did norwich come from? liverpool and spurs were in the picture. :roll:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:24 pm

There's a fella I follow on twitter who seems to be well in the know with Liverpool has tweeted saying Craig had a medical last night with LFC :(

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:25 pm

i heard norwich a couple of weeks ago and yeah i did hear that he is set to take part in a 2 day medical at liverpool :(

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:26 pm

oh f**k.. :cry:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm

So, your title says 'bellamy will sign for' and from what you've written you don't have a bloody clue what he's going to do and now your guessing?

You people piss me off -.-

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 pm

typenamehere wrote:So, your title says 'bellamy will sign for' and from what you've written you don't have a bloody clue what he's going to do and now your guessing?

yeah its very misleading isn;t it. :twisted:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
typenamehere wrote:So, your title says 'bellamy will sign for' and from what you've written you don't have a bloody clue what he's going to do and now your guessing?

the amount of these types of threads is unbelievable, why not make a post 'transfer rumours' sticky it and let everyone go nuts in there?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:45 pm

typenamehere wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

the amount of these types of threads is unbelievable, why not make a post 'transfer rumours' sticky it and let everyone go nuts in there?

you think most people would use their common sense wouldn't you... :roll:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 am

yaawwwwn

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 am

I don't think £80,000-£90,000 a week is in Norwich's budget....