Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOYAL SUPPORTERS

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 pm

I am just putting this thread up as i have read a post on here about "WHERE WERE YOU 18,000 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS LAST NIGHT"!! Well to answer the question i live 45 miles from Cardiff and do have a season ticket but could'nt make it.But i do travel to away games alot and make most home games and when at home i stay right to the very last EVERY GAME and don't walk out like 15,000 seem to do win or lose.So please do not judge me on being a "LOYAL SUPPORTER"!!

Re: LOYAL SUPPORTERS

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:24 pm

No need to justify yourself mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:26 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:No need to justify yourself mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

correct, as a season ticket holder myself who does 12-15 aways, i didnt go lasnight, for a few reasons.
only thing that bothers me is that i missed the conga :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:30 pm

milly44 wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:No need to justify yourself mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

correct, as a season ticket holder myself who does 12-15 aways, i didnt go lasnight, for a few reasons.
only thing that bothers me is that i missed the conga :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 pm

troobloo wrote:I am just putting this thread up as i have read a post on here about "WHERE WERE YOU 18,000 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS LAST NIGHT"!! Well to answer the question i live 45 miles from Cardiff and do have a season ticket but could'nt make it.But i do travel to away games alot and make most home games and when at home i stay right to the very last EVERY GAME and don't walk out like 15,000 seem to do win or lose.So please do not judge me on being a "LOYAL SUPPORTER"!!

I''m not judging you there mate. You're actually spot on! If we played someone in europe in the next round, we would get a full house. It's pathetic. I was there last night, and would never regret it either :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:56 pm

we was not the only club to have a low attendance last night...

average across the whole fixtures was just over 7000 with only 3 clubs managing to pass 10k .

it is disappointing , however i really enjoyed the night... lets hope those who didnt or couldnt attend last night show their support in the next rd!!

:ayatollah: