Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: badge sellers at cardiff games

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:22 am

brick1964 wrote:It's not a police matter....it's trading standards.

Think you'll find that he'll have to go to the Police to buy a Hawker’s Certificate! ;) :)

Seem to remember that it was £30 about 5 years ago! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:38 am

'Billy the Badge' does have a street licence as he trades all over the place, he has a few people who work for him, and i believe his wife does as well. He does all the rugby and pop concerts and he also travels the country selling on the streets.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:42 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
carpet20 wrote:thanks for the response guys, im confident to just go for it now.
im thinking of also trying silicone awarness bands (cardiff city) reckon they could sell ok ?

yeah those bands are very popular for any cause, loads of people wear them now. i still got some from a couple af years back. Racism ones etc.. :ayatollah:

Ha ha you will get a shed load of abuse wearing racist badges chief. What ones you got ? KKK or Black free zone :lol: :lol:

:o :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:41 am

carpet20 wrote:are they allowed to sell them at will, it is clear they dont have any sort of street vendors liscense, nor do the pay tax ect. however they seem to trade openly in front of the police and walking into pubs and bars.

.................and this season's prize kunt is carpet 20 :roll:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 am

Scott88 wrote:
carpet20 wrote:thanks for the response guys, im confident to just go for it now.
im thinking of also trying silicone awarness bands (cardiff city) reckon they could sell ok ?

Anything with cardiff on and that looks decent at a good price will sell :ayatollah:

Yeah they buy any shit and thats not just the manager :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:14 pm

colours wrote:
Scott88 wrote:

Anything with cardiff on and that looks decent at a good price will sell :ayatollah:

Yeah they buy any shit and thats not just the manager :lol:

S H R E W S B U R Y

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Ha ha you will get a shed load of abuse wearing racist badges chief. What ones you got ? KKK or Black free zone!!

You've got them already Nukes! :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:34 pm

placid-casual wrote:Ha ha you will get a shed load of abuse wearing racist badges chief. What ones you got ? KKK or Black free zone!!

You want to buy some more Placid me old mucker ?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:36 pm

I want some badges!

I just noticed colours, in your avatar the words 'loyal supporter' then a premier league sign...coincidence?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
placid-casual wrote:Ha ha you will get a shed load of abuse wearing racist badges chief. What ones you got ? KKK or Black free zone!!

I'm anti-nazi league till I die!
I have aswad records ! lol
:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:45 pm

placid-casual wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I'm Pro nazi league till I die!
I have aswad records ! lol
:ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

yeah those bands are very popular for any cause, loads of people wear them now. i still got some from a couple af years back. Racism ones etc.. :ayatollah:

Ha ha you will get a shed load of abuse wearing racist badges chief. What ones you got ? KKK or Black free zone :lol: :lol:

noooo :lol: was againt racism, there was a white band and a black band bonded together and it said "stand up, speak up" :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:58 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

noooo :lol: was againt racism, there was a white band and a black band bonded together and it said "stand up, speak up" :ayatollah:

Oh i see you didnt say that. Just you liked your Racism badges :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: