Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

badge sellers at cardiff games

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:10 pm

are they allowed to sell them at will, it is clear they dont have any sort of street vendors liscense, nor do the pay tax ect. however they seem to trade openly in front of the police and walking into pubs and bars.

Re: badge sellers at cardiff games

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:13 pm

it depends if Will is willing to pay :D

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Why ? What's up

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Whys it bothering you so much?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Xcasual wrote:Why ? What's up

im not having a go at them, infact the opposite.

i am intresting in selling merchandise on match days, and was wondeirng if i can get away with it like them :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 pm

carpet20 wrote:

i am intresting in selling merchandise on match days, and was wondeirng if i can get away with it like them :ayatollah:

Crack on mate :ayatollah: I've never seen the ob bothering them

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 pm

How do you know they are not they are not legal :?:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Just ask one of them, they seem friendly enough they shouldnt mind you asking. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:How do you know they are not they are not legal :?:

that was my question

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

If Billy Badge can sell the shit he sells out of a shopping trolley im sure you will be okay mate ONE BILLY BADGE THERES ONLY ONE BILLY BADGE :ayatollah: remember when he was the only one selling them at one time then a load of new faces popped up surprised there werent any turf wars between Billy and the rest :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

It's not a police matter....it's trading standards.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:26 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:If Billy Badge can sell the shit he sells out of a shopping trolley im sure you will be okay mate ONE BILLY BADGE THERES ONLY ONE BILLY BADGE :ayatollah: remember when he was the only one selling them at one time then a load of new faces popped up surprised there werent any turf wars between Billy and the rest :lol: :ayatollah:

Im sure he took a few rivals out :old:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:26 pm

thanks for the response guys, im confident to just go for it now.
im thinking of also trying silicone awarness bands (cardiff city) reckon they could sell ok ?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 pm

BILLLLLLY :D I love Billy, he could sell me anything, oooooh big BILLY....Hmmm

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 pm

carpet20 wrote:thanks for the response guys, im confident to just go for it now.
im thinking of also trying silicone awarness bands (cardiff city) reckon they could sell ok ?

Silicone tits might go down well :shock: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:BILLLLLLY :D I love Billy, he could sell me anything, oooooh big BILLY....Hmmm

f*cking hell chief :o :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 pm

carpet20 wrote:thanks for the response guys, im confident to just go for it now.

Anything with cardiff on and that looks decent at a good price will sell :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Anything with cardiff on and that looks decent at a good price will sell :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:33 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:BILLLLLLY :D I love Billy, he could sell me anything, oooooh big BILLY....Hmmm

BILLY IS OUR LEADER LA LA LA LA :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Billy is on his own he even sold me a badge,in portugal algarve cup tour :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:43 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:BILLLLLLY LOVES MILLY !! HELL YEAH

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:50 pm

milly44 wrote:

Bigger than you tiny :o so i have been told

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 pm

theres a few cockwatchers on this forum, have you been speaking to them :o
whos seen milly willy :cry:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 pm

milly44 wrote:theres a few cockwatchers on this forum, have you been speaking to them :o

Pft you were practically showing it off after three ya lightweight ;)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 pm

milly44 wrote:theres a few cockwatchers on this forum, have you been speaking to them :o

Exactly that is what i have been told!! They coulden't f*cking see it :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:54 pm

typenamehere wrote:

Pft you were practically showing it off after three ya lightweight ;)

after 3, i must have been feeling a bit shy, or was it a cold away day :oops:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:56 pm

yeah those bands are very popular for any cause, loads of people wear them now. i still got some from a couple af years back. Racism ones etc.. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 am

Xcasual wrote:
carpet20 wrote:

Crack on mate :ayatollah: I've never seen the ob bothering them

This made me smile..... has anyone been to the top of the Ramblas in Barcelona? At the top is a big square, Placa Catalunya. There must be 100 North Africans selling crap sunglasses, jewellery, handbags etc and all of them have them on a canvess sheet with a cord. As plod stroll around the square, they plod to within 6 feet to a seller and he just pulls the cord up and nets all his swag. Three plod steps later and the guy next to him pulls his cord up....etc

It's like watching a Mexican wave of canvassed merchandise. Coppers don't give a shit and as soon as they move 3 yards past the sellers pitch, they lay it all out again!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

yeah those bands are very popular for any cause, loads of people wear them now. i still got some from a couple af years back. Racism ones etc.. :ayatollah:

Ha ha you will get a shed load of abuse wearing racist badges chief. What ones you got ? KKK or Black free zone :lol: :lol: