Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Last night

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:54 pm

After just reading that pile of shit on the bbc website about Cardiff fans starting all the trouble last night has really f*cking pissed me off

Are they seriously blind?

Before the game I was in a place called 'the gate' with my father and brother, im 17. There was songs flying over etc and one guy big bald prick was standing there singing on his own so we started winding him up before him and his 2 other mates getting so wound up wanted to fight me :lol: but that just somes up then last night. I was singing to them your not famous any more then just joining in with other Cardiff chants.

I will admit that we had a load of chavs just dancing about thinking they are tops boys and shit but they did jack shit went to there buses 5 minutes later.

I also seen a few Cardiff fans attack there minibus which was parked in with Cardiff coaches but only after they were all quiet getting to there bus, got on the bus and started giving the V's and wanker signs- there f*cking nuts aint they.

I was across the road from the Black Bull at one stage and seen about 5 Newcastle standing in the middle of the road dancing like f*cking faries with all the Cardiff just looking at them.

Then 2 young Newcastle lasses who must have been no older than 15 come past me and called me a f*cking fat prick? now if you seen me im no where f*cking near fat was first time in my life i was called fat :lol: but typical of the geordies sluts.

Then we realised we were going wrong way and had to walk back to city centre and were with about 60 Cardiff waiting to go back into town but the police would not let them because about 100-150 of there chavs where running at the police which we decided to just walk through and they were about 15-16 with some grown f*cking men in there? what the f**k i mean one was like 50? it was comical

Walking through the city centre then you could just tell it was brewing to go off Newcastle were everywhere calling the Cardiff fans cunts sheep shaggers to there mates, ovo not realising we were Cardiff but we were not going to do anything anyway with my 8 year old brother with me.

Now i dont know what happened after that but i bet there was quite a lot of fun through the night.

I never thought going to Newcastle i would see that much trouble and im not saying Newcastle were all to blaim but 75% of it was them i can assure you.

Re: Last night

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Have you got a link to the bbc story

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:25 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A62881374

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 pm

that article is disgrace f*cking bollocks and also the police was a disgrace. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:23 pm

To be honest i was there since Thurs morning and i saw jack shit trouble or there fans. The ones i had contact with were sound. Or maybe all that beer just made it seem that way :lol: Its mad reading what trouble a lot of lads had :o :shock:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:38 pm

ccfc91 wrote:that article is disgrace f*cking bollocks and also the police was a disgrace. :ayatollah:

their fans can do no wrong up there.They start a ruck,you get involved/defend yourself and its you who gets nicked.Happened to me and im still bitter about it 17 yrs on :roll:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:03 pm

What a load of bolloks that report is!!
After the game we left the ground. Me and my 63 year old dad. Infrint of us were a family of mum dad and two young daugters. As the family walked past a group of 4 lads, 18-21 years of age they started hurling abuse at the young girls asking can I f**k ur daughter, sheep shagging cunts f**k off home.... Not nice stuff, the farther was ob not the violent type was looking very nervous and stopped before he reached them. He asked if he could walk down with us and my dad sort of knew his face. We said yes no probs. As we past one of the chavs started mouthing again and threw his chips at the mother who by now had had enough and asked them to leave them alone. I then told them to leave it and move on, we walked past and they started following us using all sorts of abuse. We got to the side street where thier car was and got them safe. Next thing I knew cans of coke were being thrown at us and hitting the car. We told them to go. It left me and my dad alone in this side street with these wankers one felt brave and tried to throw a punch and missed. I told dad to stay back as he is dissabled and I didn't want him involved. I took the first one out and his other gobby mate. The other 2 then decided enough and legged it. The couple unknow to us had gone to the old bill to get us help, they arrived in the van and charged out and pushed me up against a wall and and 3 of them pinned me there. They chavy cunts were told to get lost nothing done to them. They took our details and warned us to go back to our hotel and stay there or f**k off home now!!! f*cking charming.

So f**k u BBC, don't u dare put all the blame on us. Look a bit closer to newcastle if I was you!!!!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Casual wrote:After just reading that pile of shit on the bbc website about Cardiff fans starting all the trouble last night has really f*cking pissed me off

Before the game I was in a place called 'the gate' with my father and brother, im 17. There was songs flying over etc and one guy big bald prick was standing there singing on his own so we started winding him up before him and his 2 other mates getting so wound up wanted to fight me :lol: but that just somes up then last night. I was singing to them your not famous any more then just joining in with other Cardiff chants.

I will admit that we had a load of chavs just dancing about thinking they are tops boys and shit but they did jack shit went to there buses 5 minutes later.

I also seen a few Cardiff fans attack there minibus which was parked in with Cardiff coaches but only after they were all quiet getting to there bus, got on the bus and started giving the V's and wan ker signs- there f*cking nuts aint they.

I was across the road from the Black Bull at one stage and seen about 5 Newcastle standing in the middle of the road dancing like f*cking faries with all the Cardiff just looking at them.

Then 2 young Newcastle lasses who must have been no older than 15 come past me and called me a f*cking fat prick? now if you seen me im no where f*cking near fat was first time in my life i was called fat :lol: but typical of the geordies sluts.

Then we realised we were going wrong way and had to walk back to city centre and were with about 60 Cardiff waiting to go back into town but the police would not let them because about 100-150 of there chavs where running at the police which we decided to just walk through and they were about 15-16 with some grown f*cking men in there? what the f**k i mean one was like 50? it was comical

Walking through the city centre then you could just tell it was brewing to go off Newcastle were everywhere calling the Cardiff fans cunts sheep shaggers to there mates, ovo not realising we were Cardiff but we were not going to do anything anyway with my 8 year old brother with me.

Now i dont know what happened after that but i bet there was quite a lot of fun through the night.

I never thought going to Newcastle i would see that much trouble and im not saying Newcastle were all to blaim but 75% of it was them i can assure you.

You sound like a complete f*cking mincer, what do you do for an encore stick your undercrackers on your head & skip down the road singing the ayatollah at the top of your squeaky voice... :ayatollah: :roll:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Tommy Baldwin wrote:
Casual wrote:After just reading that pile of shit on the bbc website about Cardiff fans starting all the trouble last night has really f*cking pissed me off

I also seen a few Cardiff fans attack there minibus which was parked in with Cardiff coaches but only after they were all quiet getting to there bus, got on the bus and started giving the V's and wan ker signs- there f*cking nuts aint they.

You sound like a complete f*cking mincer, what do you do for an encore stick your undercrackers on your head & skip down the road singing the ayatollah at the top of your squeaky voice... :ayatollah: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality Tom you old school Chelsea bootboy :D

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Typical shit from the 606 forum.