Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST WATCHED...

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Green Street for the millionth and 1 time and i have to say, what a film. Always will be my fave. :ayatollah:

Re: JUST WATCHED...

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Great film 1 and 2

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:52 pm

yeah 2 is epic. But i'll always prefer 1. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Not being funny but they are both shit an inaccurate if that f*cking hobbit starting running at me i would certainly be shitting it :lol: f*cking crap only three good films i seen was Football Factory , The Firm and Rise of the Footsoldier :ayatollah:

GRENN STREET IS WANK FACT :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:57 pm

The ones you just said are great yeah, i love Football Factory. But Green Street is quality. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:23 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:The ones you just said are great yeah, i love Football Factory. But Green Street is quality. :ayatollah:

rhys mate its not its so shit but i suppose each to their own Football Factory is the best football film made to date :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:The ones you just said are great yeah, i love Football Factory. But Green Street is quality. :ayatollah:

rhys mate its not its so shit but i suppose each to their own Football Factory is the best football film made to date :ayatollah:

Only problem is danny dyer is in it.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:28 pm

yeah he was alright back then before he started making any film that was shit :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:yeah he was alright back then before he started making any film that was shit :ayatollah:

No hes just a caaant as he would say it.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Green street :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

worse films ever, i totaly agree with ccfcgrangeend althou the new firm is also shite
the one with gary oldman is the bees knees lol :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:41 pm

anyone who loves green street is a plastic and about the age of 17

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 pm

McClane wrote:anyone who loves green street is a plastic and about the age of 17

You're a lovely chap/lass aint ya!

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 pm

McClane wrote:anyone who loves green street is a plastic and about the age of 17

shut up ya plastic youve never seen a home game :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:49 pm

id, rise of the footsoldier, two quality films...

green street was ok... football factory was ok but the danny dyer dreams bit was shit....

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:52 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Not being funny but they are both shit an inaccurate if that f*cking hobbit starting running at me i would certainly be shitting it :lol: f*cking crap only three good films i seen was Football Factory , The Firm and Rise of the Footsoldier :ayatollah:

GRENN STREET IS WANK FACT :ayatollah:

what are you on about green street is wank, with the invisible cloak and a magic ring and the amount of lads they can pull together is absolutely amazing, or am i getting my films mixed up