Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SPACE....HOW MUCH?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:41 pm

["]
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Why is it the year 2011 ? whos to say its not something else im confused :cry: :cry: :lol: :ayatollah:

Its an Earth year. Its only 2011 cause the god botherers believe the Earth was created by god 2011 years ago (something like that), where as a matter of FACT, the year should be 4,550,000,000 roughly. But its easier to say 2011, the god botherers win this round. :lol:

I got it the first time :lol:[/quote]
The Universe size infanate. Sperm released 3.5 million and Bridgend Bluebird was the fastest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

They used to call me Spermy Gonzalez! Ok I'll get my coat. :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Of coarse there is life out there but they are to far away. And if they had the technology to travel that far why would they want to visit us ? Besides you would have to look behind so to speak as the universe in front is younger than the part where we live. So it would have less time to evolve. Am i making sense because i dont think i am :lol: :lol:

And the Universe is so big why did god put us 40 miles from those inbred Gypos ? Does he not like us or is he sadistic :lol: :lol:

whats to say we are not the universe in front, who knows which way is the right way round... :lol: f**k my life! :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Why is it the year 2011 ? whos to say its not something else im confused :cry: :cry: :lol: :ayatollah:

Its an Earth year. Its only 2011 cause the god botherers believe the Earth was created by god 2011 years ago (something like that), where as a matter of FACT, the year should be 4,550,000,000 roughly. But its easier to say 2011, the god botherers win this round. :lol:

how do we know its that long....how the f**k do they calculate these things and make it reasonable. AHHHHHHH!!! :x

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:02 pm

baseboy007 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

how do we know its that long....how the f**k do they calculate these things and make it reasonable. AHHHHHHH!!! :x

By collecting rock samples, doing f**k loads of tests on them and pretty accurately calculating how long its been on Earth, which should say how old the earth is. How ever, the only way they can accurately calculate the earth is by seeing how old the core is, IMO.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:04 pm

baseboy007 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Of coarse there is life out there but they are to far away. And if they had the technology to travel that far why would they want to visit us ? Besides you would have to look behind so to speak as the universe in front is younger than the part where we live. So it would have less time to evolve. Am i making sense because i dont think i am :lol: :lol:

And the Universe is so big why did god put us 40 miles from those inbred Gypos ? Does he not like us or is he sadistic :lol: :lol:

whats to say we are not the universe in front, who knows which way is the right way round... :lol: f**k my life! :lol:

Well yeah Chief !! its expanding like a ripple in a pond if you throw a stone in. Are we in the middle roughly ? And when will those ripples finish will they carry on forever or will the amount of mass be to much and implode. So the Universe will one day Disappear . I know lets start on time travel next :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

By collecting rock samples, doing f**k loads of tests on them and pretty accurately calculating how long its been on Earth, which should say how old the earth is. How ever, the only way they can accurately calculate the earth is by seeing how old the core is, IMO.

My point exactly, they need reason to make reason but what they use as reason in the first place also needs reason to be reasonable. :shock: That does make absolute sense....

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 pm

["]
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

how do we know its that long....how the f**k do they calculate these things and make it reasonable. AHHHHHHH!!! :x[/quote]

By collecting rock samples, doing f**k loads of tests on them and pretty accurately calculating how long its been on Earth, which should say how old the earth is. How ever, the only way they can accurately calculate the earth is by seeing how old the core is, IMO.[/quote]

My point exactly, they need reason to make reason but what they use as reason in the first place also needs reason to be reasonable. :shock: That does make absolute sense....[/quote]

Tell you what, I'll summarise how they got that number I mentioned in a few words.....they estimated it.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Just ask Baz he was around at the time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just ask Baz he was around at the time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BAN. FACT. :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 pm

from the subject i thought you were asking for pricing to get into a nightclub in Ibiza :(

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:12 pm

jhippno wrote:from the subject i thought you were asking for pricing to get into a nightclub in Ibiza :(

:lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 pm

I always think that now and again, surely it cannot go on forever and ever. I used to think when i was a young lad that the earth was flat and the was a high brick wall at the edge of the earth stopping you fall over :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... g_Machine/

WATCH!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:03 am

Well the Universe is still expanding and that is a fact, they know that as the distance between Galaxys is expanding. What no one knows is will it continue or collapse and emplode and in the end the Universe will be no more. But it can only collapse at the same rate as it has been expanding.