Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vale Training

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Taking my boys down the Vale tomorrow - what is the best time to see the players
:?:

Re: Vale Training

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:Taking my boys down the Vale tomorrow - what is the best time to see the players
:?:

When they're there! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 pm

I was expecting that ......................... :D :D

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:I was expecting that ......................... :D :D

Hudson will be the last one to leave :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:11 pm

tenish you might be asked to leave by elevenish :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: enjoy

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:12 pm

I think Malky said they start training at 10am, and he requests everyone to respectfully leave and let everyone get on with things at 10.30, so I think everyone is welcome to get down the Vale for 10am to see the players training for half an hour. I could be wrong mind so could someone confirm this or put me right if this is incorrect?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Thanks guys

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:01 pm

when i went, they didn't start until 10:45 and finished about 12.00
I think MM wants fans away by 11 now though
(he did'nt like us discussing the training and players on the MB - fair enough, he's the boss!)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:18 pm

eddiep wrote:when i went, they didn't start until 10:45 and finished about 12.00
I think MM wants fans away by 11 now though
(he did'nt like us discussing the training and players on the MB - fair enough, he's the boss!)

I think it's more of the case of Malky wanting to have a proper training section. He would want to go through tactics and drill the game plan into the players heads with as little distractions as possible. I don't think he minds fans watching at the beginning because the players are just going through warm ups and preparations before getting onto the more serious stuff.