Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnie kit sponsorship available (could AAMB bid for it?)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 am

Noticed in the Bristol programme last week that Earnie's kit sponsorship (home and away) is still available, along with a number of other players, including Parkin. Didn't see the Brighton programme, so don't know if that's still the case. No idea how much that sort of thing costs. But I wondered if it would be worth the AAMB putting in a bid, especially for Earnie's? Might start a bidding war with the CCMB!

Re: Earnie kit sponsorship available (could AAMB bid for it?)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am

The official forum members did this back a few years ago :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:15 am

Yes, I well remember Annis himself sponsoring about 5 or 6 players about 10 years or so back! Would be nice for the AAMB to chip in to sponsor one or two again.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:17 am

Anyone got any estimations?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:18 am

nickblue22 wrote:Noticed in the Bristol programme last week that Earnie's kit sponsorship (home and away) is still available, along with a number of other players, including Parkin. Didn't see the Brighton programme, so don't know if that's still the case. No idea how much that sort of thing costs. But I wondered if it would be worth the AAMB putting in a bid, especially for Earnie's? Might start a bidding war with the CCMB!

Good call nickblue :ayatollah: but it says in the Brighton programme -ARUP -access scaffolding :shock:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:28 am

D'oh! Too late then! Is that home and away? Any other players with sponsorship still available? Knew I should've posted up about this earlier! (Was a little bit out of sorts last week after my gran dying)