Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AWAY GAMES WITH SEASON TICKETS

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 am

Ive never been to an away game before and i fancy on going to a few this season.i have read on here that some games you need to have been to 2/3 games before you can go to a certain one .does that matter if im a season ticket holder for example i know icould go to say reading but if it was last game of season and we needed a win or that kind of situation would i of had to have been to a few or because i have a season ticket would it not matter .Also say we draw a big team away in a cup will i be garunteed a ticket? And would i need an away membership before i could go on one of the coaches? .and 1 last thing what is easier driving yourself or getting on a coach i dont drink so i would prefer to drive really but with the parking up at the stadium and what not would it just be easier to get on the coach and if i did want to get on the coach how much would it be roughly for a leauge game? Sorry about all the questions i just havnt got a clue!

Re: AWAY GAMES WITH SEASON TICKETS

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:38 am

ST holders can buy all away tickets aslong as there are no restrictions on and previous attendace then counts towards that ...... majority of games this season will be OK . Last 2 seasons 4 aways seems to be the cut off for ticket allocations altho West Ham was a 1 off in August .

Re: AWAY GAMES WITH SEASON TICKETS

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:41 am

Vintage 63 wrote:ST holders can buy all away tickets aslong as there are no restrictions on and previous attendace then counts towards that ...... majority of games this season will be OK . Last 2 seasons 4 aways seems to be the cut off for ticket allocations altho West Ham was a 1 off in August .

Ok mate thanks for that :ayatollah: