Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Adam Le Fondre

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 am

Rotherham asking for 350k or 400k with add ons worth a punt? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Adam Le Fondre

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:51 am

is he a target man?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 am

No 5'11 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_le_fondre

1 in 2 striker

Heres the story http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11710_7121276,00.html

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:00 am

I dont see the point then when we have earnie and miller, we need someone a bit bigger.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 am

I'd love him to join us.proven goalscorer

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:56 am

Id much prefer to see how much southampton are asking for adam llalana and/or if swanson is for sale from dundee!

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:24 am

2blue2handle wrote:I dont see the point then when we have earnie and miller, we need someone a bit bigger.

Like Parkin for instance?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:41 am

2blue2handle wrote:I dont see the point then when we have earnie and miller, we need someone a bit bigger.

There are lots of instances of two smaller strikers hitting it off, its not about
size, its about having at least one up there who can hold the ball up. Miller can,
but the trouble is, him and Earnie run the same channels. We dont need a big man

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:47 am

taffyapple wrote:

There are lots of instances of two smaller strikers hitting it off, its not about
size, its about having at least one up there who can hold the ball up. Miller can,
but the trouble is, him and Earnie run the same channels. We dont need a big man

Exactly and from what iv seen he gets stuck in and wins a few headers. From what i seen last night Darcy Blake (1 of our shortest players) was winning most of the headers, its not all about size (see Parkin)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 am

I was saying this yesterday we dont need a big striker or we dont need another little striker we jst need a stricker if that makes sense his trait dosent have to e bug or small why cant we get a 6ft striker not a 5'4 or a 6'4 guy someone goodwillies size or chris eagles size (both been sold but in that ilk)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 pm

On his way to Southampton - having a medical today.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:11 pm

BBMack wrote:On his way to Southampton - having a medical today.

Even if thats true we can offer a better deal its been done to us too many times..

Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

Like Parkin for instance?

Ideally nothing like Parkin who is simply poor.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Be an Owls player by the weekend!!!! ;)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 pm

sam salim wrote:

Be an Owls player by the weekend!!!! ;)

Who? Parkin?