Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gestrade voted man of the match YOU WHAT

Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:34 am

I can only imagine what the players thought when gestrade was announced as man of the match. everyone is entitled to their own opinion but come on ,he did I admit win a few good knock ons in the air but everything he did with his feet went wrong his passing was awful unless you were a huddersfield defender many good moves broke down because of his inability to control the ball even when he was under no pressure,he was also put through about 3 times and blasted high and wide each time [would have fitted in with the huddersfield attack actually because their strikers liked doing that.
On the plus side joe Ralls had a very impressive 80 minutes on the pitch and I look forward to seeing more of him when he was replaced whitts once again looked head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch even in the 40 mins he was on the pitch,
All in all a good performance considering we started with 9 changes from saturday [apparently hudders made only 1 change]
nice to see alan lee come on as sub for hudders he looks a lot slimmer now than he ever did for us.
3 great results
Cardiff 5 hudders3
shrews3 them1
Beer only £2 A pint in the neville on tuesdays including strongbow can we move all our saturday games to tuesday please.

Re: Gestrade voted man of the match YOU WHAT

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:15 am

Or move the Neville to the ground :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 am

although i dont think he was man of the match with a bit more composure in front of goal he could of had 2 or 3 last night

Cowie was my man of the match
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:07 am

conway for me set up like all the goals lol :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am

Conway MOTM for me , although Gestead did play well, didnt score tho?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 am

That's it, I like your thinking. A young player comes in, plays less than 5 games for us in a strange league he's not yet used to and he has people on his back having a go at him.

There's nothing like giving him a chance. And this is nothing like giving him a chance.

And it's spelt Gestede

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:20 am

Nottage Blue wrote:That's it, I like your thinking. A young player comes in, plays less than 5 games for us in a strange league he's not yet used to and he has people on his back having a go at him.

There's nothing like giving him a chance. And this is nothing like giving him a chance.

And it's spelt Gestede

Calm down its the time of the month for you is it. I said he played well and I was sitting behind the goal and he should av put one or two in the net given the chances he had. Just an observation.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:22 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:That's it, I like your thinking. A young player comes in, plays less than 5 games for us in a strange league he's not yet used to and he has people on his back having a go at him.

And it's spelt Gestede

Calm down its the time of the month for you is it. I said he played well and I was sitting behind the goal and he should av put one or two in the net given the chances he had. Just an observation.

It wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the OP

and less of the time of the month comments :ayatollah: :ayatollah: