Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I didn't realise we'd re-signed Aaron Ramsey??

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:53 am

He was playing in the no.52 shirt for us against Huddersfield under the name of Joe Ralls ;)
what a prospect this kid looks!!!

i'm sure i'm overreacting here but one of the passes he played with the outside of his foot second half to Conway was absolutely outstanding, one that Ramsey himself would have been proud of!! his touch and ability to find space was unbelievable too!

just going by tonight, it looks like we may have unearthed another real gem, it's early days but i really hope i'm right :ayatollah:

Re: I didn't realise we'd re-signed Aaron Ramsey??

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 am

He looks quality :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:52 am

I'm sure I've read about this fella being tracked by several of the big clubs so he's on the radar. He seemes just the kind of signing we could benefit from but whether he'll be out of our reach because of his potential is another matter

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I'm sure I've read about this fella being tracked by several of the big clubs so he's on the radar. He seemes just the kind of signing we could benefit from but whether he'll be out of our reach because of his potential is another matter

He already plays for us, signed from Farnborough I think, one for the future :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 am

Ralls played realy well against Liverpool under 18's a few days ago stood out as did a few others in that team. We have some good young talent coming through. There was a decent left back for us, Ralls, a french guy up front and the centre back was outstanding - Josh Yorwerth or summat like that. he's one to look out for. :ayatollah: