Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY DEAL TO US STILL ON.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 pm

FOURTH OFFICIAL JUST STATED ON TWITTER. DON'T THINK BELLAMY TO LFC HAS ANY LEGS. HE STILL HAS HIS HEART SET ON CARDIFF. FINGERS CROSSED. THAT FOURTH OFFICIAL GUY USUALLY SPOT ON . SORRY IT'S IN CAPITALS , USING MY MOB TO DO THIS.

Re: BELLAMY DEAL TO US STILL ON.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:02 am

can you send me the link plz thanx

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 am

it makes no sense for man city to let him go to liverpool for free? when they spend 35 million on shit players. (AC)
ID PUT MY MONEY ON CITY
why would man city let him go to liverpool when they will challenge the top 4?
sky bet means nothing as they stopped betting on him months ago cus forth official said he was coming here.

id be surprised if he doesnt sign

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:16 am

When Bellers said it was Man City or Cardiff City - he ment it :ayatollah:

I honestly believe that Bellers never thought that there would be a chance of a return to Liverpool.

Liverpool in the next 4 days are going to bring in players and some are going to leave,some have started yesterday.
Sebastian Coates is 1 player at over £8M who is coming in, N'gogg and Joe Cole are on ther way out,Inter Milan are showing an interest in Kuyt,and Liverpool are interested in both Cahill and Doyle to name just 2 players.

Bellers to Liverpool - im still 50-50 on this happening,but will say again the top 5 teams who were fav to sign him 2 weeks ago,it will Not be them.(not including Cardiff) ;)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:When Bellers said it was Man City or Cardiff City - he ment it :ayatollah:

I honestly believe that Bellers never thought that there would be a chance of a return to Liverpool.

Liverpool in the next 4 days are going to bring in players and some are going to leave,some have started yesterday.
Sebastian Coates is 1 player at over £8M who is coming in, N'gogg and Joe Cole are on ther way out,Inter Milan are showing an interest in Kuyt,and Liverpool are interested in both Cahill and Doyle to name just 2 players.

Bellers to Liverpool - im still 50-50 on this happening,but will say again the top 5 teams who were fav to sign him 2 weeks ago,it will Not be them.(not including Cardiff) ;)

Coates sounds promising ! Where are Ngog and Cole off to then ? Finally getting rid of them at least.

Kuyt is a quality player and I can't see him leaving as Liverpool really seem to be going places.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:24 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:When Bellers said it was Man City or Cardiff City - he ment it :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:27 am

from National uruguay i think

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:28 am

Are any bookies still takeing bets on him online anywhere?? :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:29 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Coates sounds promising ! Where are Ngog and Cole off to then ? Finally getting rid of them at least.

Kuyt is a quality player and I can't see him leaving as Liverpool really seem to be going places.

GOING WHERE?f**k LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:34 am

N'gogg looks like going to Bolton - Joe Cole to a London Club - Kuyt is happy at Liverpool,but Inter Milan are showing an interest.

As for who is still taking bets - wait till the morning SkyBet might open their book again.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 am

kuyt wont leave hes happy ngog, aquilani,cole are leaving plus lfc bringing in coates and rodallega

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:03 am

Has Alastair campbell taken the job of Bellamies spokesman, i'm getting dizzy with all the spin

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:58 am

carl what are the bookies odds on bellamy returning to ccfc please

Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:21 pm

dazzyt wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

GOING WHERE?f**k LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!

:roll:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm

After Samir Nasri signing to Man City i really dont see Bellamy starting for Man City. Craig has 1 year left on his contract and i dont see Man City selling him to Liverpool or go on a free because they are premiership rivals...http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13309314.stm i think this sums everything up the fact he wants to come to Cardiff :ayatollah:
I would put money on him coming back home...Not only that he is good friends with Malky and his family are down here :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

feel the same mate bellamy this bellamy that one man does make a team.