A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Attendance

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:15 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:old: :old: :old:

and old too?????????????????

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:23 pm

I didn't go last night as I am saving for Portsmouth away Saturday. I know it was only a tenner, and It would be nice for us to have a good run in the competition, but I will probably miss every league cup game this season, unless we get really far in the competition. Unfortunately, we're not all rich and have to work hard and budget wisely, and if I have the choice of paying for example, £40 to watch four league cup games for a tenner, or paying £40 to attend one away league match, the one away league match wins every time. League matches matter to me and excite me the most and personally, I can't get that excited for a league cup match as it means very little to me compared to the league or FA cup. Hope that doesn't make me a plastic?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I didn't go last night as I am saving for Portsmouth away Saturday. I know it was only a tenner, and It would be nice for us to have a good run in the competition, but I will probably miss every league cup game this season, unless we get really far in the competition. Unfortunately, we're not all rich and have to work hard and budget wisely, and if I have the choice of paying for example, £40 to watch four league cup games for a tenner, or paying £40 to attend one away league match, the one away league match wins every time. League matches matter to me and excite me the most and personally, I can't get that excited for a league cup match as it means very little to me compared to the league or FA cup. Hope that doesn't make me a plastic?

YES IT DOES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: