Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don Cowie

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:35 pm

My god that guy works his socks off. Never stops running. Could be a big player for us this season.

Re: Don Cowie

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Top class display again from Cowie, pity we didnt have players with his energy last season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 pm

brithdirblue wrote:My god that guy works his socks off. Never stops running. Could be a big player for us this season.

We have a gem in Don :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:51 pm

i'm sure he just run past me on the A470!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:i'm sure he just run past me on the A470!

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:07 pm

He's more than just a runner though, he has quality on the ball too :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Great player deserves credit ! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 am

outstanding player for us,alongside whiits and conway thats a real top quality midfield for us,i honestly believe top premiership clubs will be looking at cowie at the end of the season silmilar to what happened with charlie adam

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:01 am

he was my man of the match, cannot fault his work rate... crossing is good also...

what an engine he has...

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 am

Let's not forget that he can finish too - 2 goals for him last night, and I agree deffo man of the match.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 am

His second was a great finish

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 am

I couldn't agree more with the comments made on here.... Excellent work rate, very good delivery and looks comfortable on the ball...

Although, every home game this season i've only heard negative comments and criticism towards him...
GIVE THE GUY A BREAK!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:15 pm

brithdirblue wrote:My god that guy works his socks off. Never stops running. Could be a big player for us this season.

100% well done Don cowie keep it up deserved motm last night :ayatollah:

:) :) :) :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 pm

englishbluebird wrote:outstanding player for us,alongside whiits and conway thats a real top quality midfield for us,i honestly believe top premiership clubs will be looking at cowie at the end of the season silmilar to what happened with charlie adam

And Gunnarrson , or Ralls the way he played last night. ;)

Still like to see more competition in there , there was a clear clue in the fact that the 2 we couldn't rest last night (or sub) were our 2 wingers.

Cowie was superb. i'm now calling him superman from now on due to his engine even after 120 mins.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Cowie was fantastic last night, never stopped :ayatollah: