Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i really enjoyed that tonight

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Excellent game of football and i gotta say i thought conway and cowie were absolutely outstanding tonight and their fitness levels were unbelievable. They were still chasing the ball into the corners in the last minute of extra time. Joe ralls was very good, as was rudy for 70 minutes when he hit the wall big time. Fair play to him though he kept going though he could hardly walk towards the end. Funniest thing of the night was paul quinn trying to walk with cramp in the 2nd half of extra time (he was prostrate on the floor with cramp when cowie scored the 5th hahahaa)
all in all a really enjoyable night out :ayatollah:

Re: i really enjoyed that tonight

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:36 pm

get game tbh best i've seen in a while some typical league cup entertainment imo :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm

it was good fun and for just over a pound a goal was worth the money.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 am

Yeah,great advert for footie. Was glad to see our heads didn't drop after going 3-2 behind,good team spirit. Well done lads.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:26 am

Yeah,great advert for footie. Was glad to see our heads didn't drop after going 3-2 behind,good team spirit. Well done lads.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:33 am

Listened to the game over here.....crowd seemed really into it. It did not seem like 6,000 it seemed more like 20,000. When Cowie scored it sounded like the place went beserk. Loved listening to it....one day maybe..i'll be there.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:42 am

greenlawler wrote:Listened to the game over here.....crowd seemed really into it. It did not seem like 6,000 it seemed more like 20,000. When Cowie scored it sounded like the place went beserk. Loved listening to it....one day maybe..i'll be there.

well loked more like 5,000 lol

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:27 am

Thanks for sharing, great tips!

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:30 am

I love the League Cup and these early round games are a real throw back.

Great result but it appears that Malky is going to put us all through the mincer over the next few years :lol:

Brilliant team effort but we could have done without the Huddersfield fight back.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm

What made me chuckle was when Conway was eating an energy bar during the game in extra time and threw half of it away, couple of minutes later Gestede picked it up and eat the remainder of it. :lol: :lol: