Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The canton stand

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Excellent voice tonight!!

Great getting behind the boys to spear us to victory!!

It was like the old grange end! I think it was helped by some from the Ninian stand!!

Got to be careful though lads let's not ruin the canton end with silly behavior!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The canton stand

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:23 pm

[quote="Canton stand baz"]Excellent voice tonight!!

Great getting behind the boys to spear us to victory!!

It was like the old grange end! I think it was helped by some from the Ninian stand!!

Got to be careful though lads let's not ruin the canton end with silly behavior!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/q

Silly behaviour ?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:24 pm

thought it was great to see them do the conga and the poznan great laugh cracked me up tbh its a shame the ninian stand cant be like that great in voice :D

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:29 pm

I know the silly behavior comment is weird but it might make the club think, f**k it let's have everyone sat down!! Imagine the conga with a full house???

Loved it though!! However the club do look for any excuse!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I know the silly behavior comment is weird but it might make the club think, f**k it let's have everyone sat down!! Imagine the conga with a full house???

Loved it though!! However the club do look for any excuse!

Know what you mean mate,

I would LOVE a conga with a full house ! through the grandstand an all ! :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:26 pm

It was buzzing tonight, loads of us including myself came over from the Ninian. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Yeah came over from the Ninian tonight, great atmosphere! Like old times at Ninian Park :D :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:19 pm

This is my first season in the Canton with my season ticket as I was in grandstand last year, and apart from the Brighton game, I've loved every second of it! Last night was simply amazing, bloody hilarious doing the conga and the poznan, even got two of my mates I brought doing it! amazing atmosphere, week in, week out! although I would love to see a full house Canton and Ninian doing the Poznan! Bluebirds!!!