Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Ralls tonight...

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 pm

After coming on as a sub against Oxford in the last round, he got 80mins under his belt tonight, and I thought he did VERY well!!

Some great passing, plenty of movement - yes, he fluffed two volley's on the edge of the box, but i see real potential here. Looked a lot like Ramsey at times tonight.

One for the future!

:ayatollah:

Re: Joe Ralls tonight...

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Very encouraging signs. Not heard much if this guy. But if he turns out to be half as good as Ramsey then that will do for me.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 pm

My cousin used to play along side him at Farnborough and when he came to cardiff he said to keep an eye on him as he's quality - sure enough this season he's broken into the first team squad, and seems to be showing some good signs of what he can do!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Very impressed with this young man and well done Malky McKay on having the confidence to give the lad a chance. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Yes he did very well tonight, good to see him given a chance

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 pm

I thought he was a contender for man of the match to be honest, but as the game moved into extra time others came thorugh

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Yeah i thought he was excellent, and showed that he's ready to step up

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Really promising display from Ralls, looks like we have found a bit of quality :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Very good game although very one sided and tended to do a mcphail and spin around instead of laying off with his right foot simple passes. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Class act! One for the future :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:01 am

has that confident swagger about him that a quality player needs to have :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 am

fair play we got a decent crop of youngsters this time around dave jones didn't even use the youth team last time around,
i hope we can keep this passion!
and it doesn't die

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 am

That's why Malky was against the reduction of subs to 5 - 7 meant he could put the youngsters on the bench .

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 am

That's why Malky was against the reduction of subs to 5 - 7 meant he could put the youngsters on the bench .

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 am

Ralls got balls!

Very well done