Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can't believe it

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Fuked off wen Huddersfield went 3-2 up gutted nw but at least it turned up to support the boys tho

Re: Can't believe it

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:29 pm

your not a loyal supporter :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:your not a loyal supporter :lol: :lol:

Must admit, I left at 3-2 but when the fans sing loyal supporters it pisses me off, I've had my season ticket for 11 years, half that lot were still in bloody school.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 pm

More loyal then most m8 tonite really shit crowd there but I can stil say I was there lol :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:39 pm

the main thing about those who went tonite was we can all sing i was there when parkin scored ( this season)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:Fuked off wen Huddersfield went 3-2 up gutted nw but at least it turned up to support the boys tho

A game lasts 90 plus minutes these days mate, Under Malkay we keep going to the end so anything can happen as shown tonight.
You wont do it again will you as you missed some cracking goals :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 am

I stayed all the way through the bloody game. Just wanted to go home but thought..f**k it. :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:Fuked off wen Huddersfield went 3-2 up gutted nw but at least it turned up to support the boys tho

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLPLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Always stay until about 10 mins after the final whistle, i usually wait until most have left to miss the mad rush out , i don't want to miss a thing and i'm sure we will have plenty more late goals this season.

Well done to the boys last night they did us proud.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:31 pm

people who sing that loyal supporter shite pisses me and the boys off, everyone got thier own lifes outside footy and it doesnt make the club look good infront of away supporters , best their not in range of us at games cause they be getting a slap, Cardiff or not. :twisted:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:34 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:your not a loyal supporter :lol: :lol:

Must admit, I left at 3-2 but when the fans sing loyal supporters it pisses me off, I've had my season ticket for 11 years, half that lot were still in bloody school.

Just because there still in school doesn't mean thier not loyal supporters! I'm 18 and it does my head in when people go on about how they've supported City longer during a discussion, not my fault I'm playing catch up because of my age :lol: