Norwich 0 - 4 MK Dons

:o :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Premiership, You're Having a laugh!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:25 pm

:lol:

Good chance for us to get a trophy in the cabinet :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 pm

I love to jump on the bandwagon with this one, but even you know they couldn't get out of this tournament quick enough...same goes for the canaries and QPR.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Amd all newly promoted teams! :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:29 pm

baseboy007 wrote:I love to jump on the bandwagon with this one, but even you know they couldn't get out of this tournament quick enough...same goes for the canaries and QPR.

Forgot to mention:-

Brighton 1 - 0 Sunderland

:D :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 pm

some jacks better think twice about laughing at us after losing to brighton 3-1. they lost 3-1 to a league 2 side for god sake! :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:I love to jump on the bandwagon with this one, but even you know they couldn't get out of this tournament quick enough...same goes for the canaries and QPR.

Yes but teams who are expected to drop straight out of the league I mean. As for Brighton, they play similar football to Swansea...will be interesting to see how Sunderland fair against the jacks.

p.s to the moaners. I like football so do one if your gonna comment that I've mentioned the jacks.
Last edited by Taff on the Mersey on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:some jacks better think twice about laughing at us after losing to brighton 3-1. they lost 3-1 to a league 2 side for god sake! :lol: :lol:

And they had quite a strong first choice squad out! :D :ayatollah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 539194.stm

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:52 pm

baseboy007 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Yes but teams who are expected to drop straight out of the league I mean. As for Brighton, they play similar football to Swansea...will be interesting to see how Sunderland fair against the jacks.

All the Premiership teams that lost tonight, put out very strong teams and in most instances, it looked like it could have been their first choice teams! :D :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Well done JJ. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Just to put it into perspective Birmingham won the League Cup last year and got relegated. All three teams benefited big time from not having to be in the League Cup, which is getting more and more irrelevent.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:58 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:Just to put it into perspective Birmingham won the League Cup last year and got relegated. All three teams benefited big time from not having to be in the League Cup, which is getting more and more irrelevent.

Stop being so serious Mun, you've got to take the P!$$ whilst you've got the opportunity! ;) :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 am

Overthemoon wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:some jacks better think twice about laughing at us after losing to brighton 3-1. they lost 3-1 to a league 2 side for god sake! :lol: :lol:

And they had quite a strong first choice squad out! :D :ayatollah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 539194.stm

diabolical! :ayatollah: