Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CB39

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Just been told Bellamy deffo ain't coming, I've been told he is due to have a medical tomorrow, club to be announced after a 2 day medical!! Also not a loan, told me to do one before he confirmed the club.. :cry:

Re: CB39

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 pm

For some reason, I can see it being Spurs as its a 2 day Medical. They don't take things easy after the whole Woodgate stuff. All the best to him :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Not bothered......Happy with our grafters.........Would rather see 4 quality signings with the bellamy money now.It would have been nice to have him but i honestly believe we dont need him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 pm

I can't wait for the saga to be over......I'm fed up of this "is he" or "isn't he". If you're right, we need to move on ASAP

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:I can't wait for the saga to be over......I'm fed up of this "is he" or "isn't he". If you're right, we need to move on ASAP

The person who told me has advised that Malkey has not given up, but is against a premier league club, I agree, use the money, get in 4-5 quality players, added with 2 loans.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:Just been told Bellamy deffo ain't coming, I've been told he is due to have a medical tomorrow, club to be announced after a 2 day medical!! Also not a loan, told me to do one before he confirmed the club.. :cry:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:40 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:I can't wait for the saga to be over......I'm fed up of this "is he" or "isn't he". If you're right, we need to move on ASAP

The person who told me has advised that Malkey has not given up, but is against a premier league club, I agree, use the money, get in 4-5 quality players, added with 2 loans.

This ^^^^ We need cover in a few areas. Why splash so much money on one player.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Bellers sister in law has just said on twitter a few hours ago "that it's bad news for cardiff city" so I guess she is referring to Bellers. :(

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Here we go again Chiefs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:03 am

jaybothroyd wrote:Bellers sister in law has just said on twitter a few hours ago "that it's bad news for cardiff city" so I guess she is referring to Bellers. :(

or that cld have been when we were down 3-2 last night? clutchin at straws i know

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:21 pm

connersccfc wrote:
jaybothroyd wrote:Bellers sister in law has just said on twitter a few hours ago "that it's bad news for cardiff city" so I guess she is referring to Bellers. :(

or that cld have been when we were down 3-2 last night? clutchin at straws i know

No she said that when we were 2-0 up. :ayatollah: