Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Public order offences aparantly :o

Re: Whats happening in Bristol

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:11 pm

I predict a riot

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:56 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Public order offences aparantly :o

10k posts?!?!?!?! f*cking hell Nukes, go on holiday you old fart. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:01 pm

BridgenId_bluebird wrote:

10k posts?!?!?!?! f*cking hell Nukes, go on holiday you old fart. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

I got the wrong end of the stick :oops: :oops: there was reference to civil unrest when talking about the Bristol Rovers game :oops: :oops: And i thought not again :oops: :oops: I will get my coat :old: :old: :old: :old:

I got the wrong end of the stick :oops: :oops: there was reference to civil unrest when talking about the Bristol Rovers game :oops: :oops: And i thought not again :oops: :oops: I will get my coat :old: :old: :old: :old:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

is that how ur on 10,000 posts u post everything 5 times

Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

is that how ur on 10,000 posts u post everything 5 times

Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:04 pm

I msend button got stuck :lol: :lol: thgen i tried to delete them but you bastards replied and stopped me :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:39 pm

i can see the ground from my house,

nothing going on.....

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I msend button got stuck :lol: :lol: thgen i tried to delete them but you bastards replied and stopped me :ayatollah:

i can see now why you got 10k posts :lol: