Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHEN WE HIT 1,000 MEMBERS WE WILL MAKE

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 pm

THIS FORUM open for every one to see, but to post they will still have to register. I already know 3 reporters have registered and 4 staff from our club lol.(also an ex Football chairman).

Thankyou for making it a good forum and Owain for all his hard work, and yes Big Gwyn for nagging me to start one.

Re: WHEN WE HIT 1,000 MEMBERS WE WILL MAKE

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:32 pm

GREAT FORUM but please leave the children on Mike Morris's messageboard

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:43 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:GREAT FORUM but please leave the children on Mike Morris's messageboard

I def agree with that, let them play their games on there. Keep this a proper sport site.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:48 pm

great site nice layout,well done annis and owain

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:04 pm

montana wrote:great site nice layout,well done annis and owain

Cheers Mntana

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:05 pm

another new poster to add to the count

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:07 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:another new poster to add to the count

Great welcome Mozzer.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:10 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:another new poster to add to the count

Hello Mozzer welcome aboard.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Bear in mind a lot of us do come from Mike's Site and the majority of us are sensible, only the minority few spoil that MB in all fairness.

Love this site though, so much Calmer and chilled out with great posts to boot. :D

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:55 pm

hailesy wrote:Bear in mind a lot of us do come from Mike's Site and the majority of us are sensible, only the minority few spoil that MB in all fairness.

Love this site though, so much Calmer and chilled out with great posts to boot. :D

I totally agree about a dozen idiots out of thousands, but he lets them rule over the good posters.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Annis , how about an Off topic section? Good thing about here at the moment is the lack of random threads.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:40 pm

cracking forum

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 pm

I prefer this one to be honest, everyone's free to give an opinion without being shouted down by people with way too much time on their hands

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Tidy forum like but could you encourage people to post under their own name rather than a hide behind? The biggest let down of Mike's mb is the wankers who are hide away hero's.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:07 am

darko wrote:cracking forum

Cheers Darko.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:09 am

Ska'd 4 Life wrote:I prefer this one to be honest, everyone's free to give an opinion without being shouted down by people with way too much time on their hands

Thanks and it will be kept like it.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:13 am

Berwyn wrote:Tidy forum like but could you encourage people to post under their own name rather than a hide behind? The biggest let down of Mike's mb is the wankers who are hide away hero's.

Hi Berwyn, Its hard to do that, I would love it, but the best i can do as soon as belittling starts.key board warriors or anything else happens like it does on Mikes, This Forum will be Zero tollerance, lol just deleted.They are just bully boys who havent got a life and must be picked on in school.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:THIS FORUM open for every one to see, but to post they will still have to register. I already know 3 reporters have registered and 4 staff from our club lol.(also an ex Football chairman).

Thankyou for making it a good forum and Owain for all his hard work, and yes Big Gwyn for nagging me to start one.

I reckon it should still stay a private forum ? any one agree?

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:30 am

Nice one Annis, I quite like the layout on this one, and so far the posts have been good.

Well done and good luck with it.

How many members have you got now ????

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 am

Bluebina wrote:Nice one Annis, I quite like the layout on this one, and so far the posts have been good.

Well done and good luck with it.

How many members have you got now ????

Thanks, I hope to keep it good with the help of Owain and the Mods.
I think at a guess 910 Members.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 am

hailesy wrote:Bear in mind a lot of us do come from Mike's Site and the majority of us are sensible, only the minority few spoil that MB in all fairness.

Great Post ! I , personally , have met some real good Mates from Mikes site , who I`ve met in person , and class as friends, and never had a problem at all. But this site is different, and I hope it stays that way , time will tell, as long as we all do our bit to help the owners and mods ! :D

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:58 am

Ninian 72 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:THIS FORUM open for every one to see, but to post they will still have to register. I already know 3 reporters have registered and 4 staff from our club lol.(also an ex Football chairman).

totaly agree mate, i think letting everyone see the board spoiled mikes board.
the famous old saying comes to mind here, if its not broke dont fix it

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:40 am

fishy wrote:
Ninian 72 wrote:

Annis keep it as a members board its working perfect.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:53 am

fishy wrote:
Ninian 72 wrote:

Welcome on board Fishy, I have thought about it and I have done a uturn it will stay a Members Board for now.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:20 am

Agree with lots of comments. A new site was needed. I started keeping up to speed with city / footy matters on MM's board in bout 2001 as Brizzle bluebird when i lived on the wrong side of the bridge, however stopped going on there as found it to be overun with the p.c brigade. Started to use Rams site and reckon at the height of the rams it was just as popular. Since their demise have gone back to MM's board, however a new / another board def needed . Should note my criticism of MM's board should not be confused with that of MM himself. Has done / continues to do an excellent service for City Fans and if he has not already , deserves some recognition off club.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:22 am

northside of risca wrote:Agree with lots of comments. A new site was needed. I started keeping up to speed with city / footy matters on MM's board in bout 2001 as Brizzle bluebird when i lived on the wrong side of the bridge, however stopped going on there as found it to be overun with the p.c brigade. Started to use Rams site and reckon at the height of the rams it was just as popular. Since their demise have gone back to MM's board, however a new / another board def needed . Should note my criticism of MM's board should not be confused with that of MM himself. Has done / continues to do an excellent service for City Fans and if he has not already , deserves some recognition off club.

I agree I have total respect for Mike, but he is a bit to soft with the keyboard Warriors. He does a better job on his site than CCFC Do.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:53 am

I'd suggest keeping it closed. Only let registered members read it. You can see who's reading then :)