Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bit of bellamy info for you

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:09 pm

bellamy is at this moment down treforest with a wales kids training day, my mate is down there as his son is training with the under 12s, he just text me to say get your money on him signing for liverpool.

Re: bit of bellamy info for you

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:31 pm

not training with man city then ????

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 pm

streamfeeder wrote:bellamy is at this moment down treforest with a wales kids training day, my mate is down there as his son is training with the under 12s, he just text me to say get your money on him signing for liverpool.

He must of read the same paper as me

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 pm

streamfeeder wrote:bellamy is at this moment down treforest with a wales kids training day, my mate is down there as his son is training with the under 12s, he just text me to say get your money on him signing for liverpool.

more shitty rumours? Why would craig tell everyone in public he will go to Liverpool? At the moment he will keep his mouth shut same with Malky

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:20 pm

not a rumour bellamy was definatly down there with the welsh junior squads peter nicolas is coaching them, i have no idea why he wasnt training with man city, perhaps they don't want him training with them!! and where did i say bellamy was telling everyone that he was going to liverpool, i simply passed on what my mate said to me.
and, if you don't like shitty rumours, don't open the thread :roll:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN :roll:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 pm

sky bet supsended betting on bellamy to liverpool few hours ago... :(

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Xplosiv3 wrote:sky bet supsended betting on bellamy to liverpool few hours ago... :(

Lump on with Bellamy to Cardiff now then! ;)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Merlin wrote:
Xplosiv3 wrote:sky bet supsended betting on bellamy to liverpool few hours ago... :(

Is there an option for not caring where he ends up? :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:02 pm

typenamehere wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Is there an option for not caring where he ends up? :lol:

Maybe, but not one that could earn you a few quid! ;)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:05 pm

I hope he goes somewhere. Put us all out of our misery and end all the "I've got a mate who's heard it from Craig's mate that he's..." shit on here

Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm

its in the dailymail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... llamy.html

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:00 pm

This might be a stupid question, but why would ManCity sell to a premier league rival, but not any old rival, a rival that will easily challenge Man City to the title? :roll:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm

why people make up these shitty rumours such as 'oh bellamy is down the bay' and 'my mate seen bellers in tesco' etc. it just gets some stupid people excited over nothing and we know that any player or manager would not leak info like that in public :ayatollah: