Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Am i the only one now !!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 am

That is really pissed off with the Bellamy stories. He is coming home !! He is not, He is defo going to Celtic its happening :roll: :roll: :roll: He is going here there, Now its Liverpool f*cking Yawn. So far he is supposed to go to Everton, Sunderland, Liverpool, Swansea :o QPR, Fulham, CARDIFF CITY, I am now officially and totally Bored of this shit.
Please let me know when he is officially signed for someone, as i want to get on and support CCFC.
Dont get me wrong Craig is a legend and he clearly loves CCFC but as soon as someone mentions a different Club then Bellers has a bucket load of abuse. So please no more Bellamy rumours.
Cheers Nukes

Re: Am i the only one now !!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 am

Nuclearblue wrote:That is really pissed off with the Bellamy stories. He is coming home !! He is not, He is defo going to Celtic its happening :roll: :roll: :roll: He is going here there, Now its Liverpool f*cking Yawn. So far he is supposed to go to Everton, Sunderland, Liverpool, Swansea :o QPR, Fulham, CARDIFF CITY, I am now officially and totally Bored of this shit.
Please let me know when he is officially signed for someone, as i want to get on and support CCFC.
Dont get me wrong Craig is a legend and he clearly loves CCFC but as soon as someone mentions a different Club then Bellers has a bucket load of abuse. So please no more Bellamy rumours.
Cheers Nukes

agreed, what worries me the most is he is the only player were even vaguely linked to...

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 am

I agree Nukes. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 pm

And me. Everyone's got a mate who knows him or knows his best mate and has told them he will be signing by the end of the month. I'll wait til I see him in a City shirt before I believe anything

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Well said Steve :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:02 pm

More fool you for getting soaked up in this Craig is coming home, its only home because he is from Cardiff. Craig has no affiliation or passion for CCFC, never has and doubt he will. CCFC was used to suit his means of being close to his family, which you cant fault in a way but he is NOT or ever been a City man.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:And me. Everyone's got a mate who knows him or knows his best mate and has told them he will be signing by the end of the month. I'll wait til I see him in a City shirt before I believe anything

Aye! Everyone also has a mate who knows about the other rumours which didnt happen! Pisses me off mun.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:31 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:More fool you for getting soaked up in this Craig is coming home, its only home because he is from Cardiff. Craig has no affiliation or passion for CCFC, never has and doubt he will. CCFC was used to suit his means of being close to his family, which you cant fault in a way but he is NOT or ever been a City man.

So even you reckon you know him now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:More fool you for getting soaked up in this Craig is coming home, its only home because he is from Cardiff. Craig has no affiliation or passion for CCFC, never has and doubt he will. CCFC was used to suit his means of being close to his family, which you cant fault in a way but he is NOT or ever been a City man.

Well duh! He goes for a pint with Bellamy every saturday, didnt you know? :ayatollah: :D

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 pm

I really couldn't care less, people wanted bothroyd out because 'the player wasn't bigger than the club' bellamy isn;t even a cardiff city player and everyone thinks without him we'll get relegated or something? One man doesn't make a team eleven men and one manager all on the same page makes a team.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:35 pm

typenamehere wrote:I really couldn't care less, people wanted bothroyd out because 'the player wasn't bigger than the club' bellamy isn;t even a cardiff city player and everyone thinks without him we'll get relegated or something? One man doesn't make a team eleven men and one manager all on the same page makes a team.

This.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Good post :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 pm

When it comes to info on Bellamy there is only one person i listen to and know he is straight with what he say's. If it hasn't come from this person i don't listen :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Think a lot of people are getting fed up with the rumours and stories about Bellers. Yes it would be good to have him back ,but if he aint coming move on. Out team will be here long after Bellers has come gone or whatever. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:30 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:That is really pissed off with the Bellamy stories. He is coming home !! He is not, He is defo going to Celtic its happening :roll: :roll: :roll: He is going here there, Now its Liverpool f*cking Yawn. So far he is supposed to go to Everton, Sunderland, Liverpool, Swansea :o QPR, Fulham, CARDIFF CITY, I am now officially and totally Bored of this shit.
Cheers Nukes

agreed, what worries me the most is he is the only player were even vaguely linked to...

I agree with Nukes and your comments, there are many other players out there we should be looking at.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:When it comes to info on Bellamy there is only one person i listen to and know he is straight with what he say's. If it hasn't come from this person i don't listen :ayatollah:

is it yours subconsciousness?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:33 pm

quadsas wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:When it comes to info on Bellamy there is only one person i listen to and know he is straight with what he say's. If it hasn't come from this person i don't listen :ayatollah:

is it yours subconsciousness?

It comes to me in my dreams :lol: The other night i woke sweating buckets as i saw Bellamy in a tangerine kit scoring the winner at Old Trafford :o :shock: :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

No not at all, I just didnt believe any of the hype by him, his agent and the club. Dont get me wrong if he does come back Id be delighted but Im sick to death about reading about him coming home, yes he does but home is not CCFC its his family whom live in Cardiff. You cant knock the bloke for that but I'll stand by what I said that he never really had any passion for CCFC as he always and still does follow Liverpool.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 pm

I dont want him back, just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rather bulid a squad instead of playing around one player like what would happen

:ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:27 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
Cheers Nukes

This is what worries me as well jeezy. Only hope MM has a plan. He has not failed to this point, so keeping the faith that he's got his eyes on three or four quality players.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Right, ill have my little say.. :lol:

I dont 'know' Bellamy but I used to work with a couple of lads from Trowbridge who deffo did know him, and he was/is a Liverpool Fan according to them.

These lads didnt have a bad word to say about Bellamy though, they all said he was sound as a pound and a realy top bloke which I believe.

Having said that I am 100% certain that Craig Bellamy is not Cardiff City to the core, and I agree with Richard above that the main reason he came here last season was mainly to be close to his family. He didnt take a pay cut, did he..?

I have no doubt that of course Craig Bellamy cares about his hometown club, but not as some would like to think, as a die hard out and out fan, Im again certain that he isnt.

Onto whether or not we should have Bellamy back, I dont think we should.

Of course its great to have a player of Craig Bellamy's ability in the squad, but it didnt work last season did it, just like it didnt work with JFH, Kevin Campbell, Robbie Fowler.

Peolple might argue that Bellamy is different, but I dont think he is, I think he is past it. I dont think he was that great last year and I believe that at £3million and high wages he would be a waste of money (sorry craig). Could he do a better job than say a new ' Scott Sinclair' was cost the Jacks £500,000.?

That what we should be trying to find and splash the cash on!

Forget paying £3million for Bellamy on high wages. Lets spread the money on some youngsters and get 3-5 players in at different possitions.

Iv had enough of us being all about individuals, Earnie (1st time), Jerome, Chopra, Bothroyd, McCormack, Bellamy.

I want a TEAM.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Right, ill have my little say.. :lol:

I dont 'know' Bellamy but I used to work with a couple of lads from Trowbridge who deffo did know him, and he was/is a Liverpool Fan according to them.

These lads didnt have a bad word to say about Bellamy though, they all said he was sound as a pound and a realy top bloke which I believe.

Having said that I am 100% certain that Craig Bellamy is not Cardiff City to the core, and I agree with Richard above that the main reason he came here last season was mainly to be close to his family. He didnt take a pay cut, did he..?

I have no doubt that of course Craig Bellamy cares about his hometown club, but not as some would like to think, as a die hard out and out fan, Im again certain that he isnt.

Onto whether or not we should have Bellamy back, I dont think we should.

Of course its great to have a player of Craig Bellamy's ability in the squad, but it didnt work last season did it, just like it didnt work with JFH, Kevin Campbell, Robbie Fowler.

Peolple might argue that Bellamy is different, but I dont think he is, I think he is past it. I dont think he was that great last year and I believe that at £3million and high wages he would be a waste of money (sorry craig). Could he do a better job than say a new ' Scott Sinclair' was cost the Jacks £500,000.?

That what we should be trying to find and splash the cash on!

Forget paying £3million for Bellamy on high wages. Lets spread the money on some youngsters and get 3-5 players in at different possitions.

Iv had enough of us being all about individuals, Earnie (1st time), Jerome, Chopra, Bothroyd, McCormack, Bellamy.

I want a TEAM.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ brilliant, well said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: