A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just been down the ticket office...

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 am

Approx 4000 sold for tonight so far?!

Ouch! Not good

Re: Just been down the ticket office...

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 am

that i fukin shit fair plat

the club cant do much more really cheap tickets kids for a quid and still no 1 wants to go :o :o

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 am

She said they're hoping for a decent walk up crowd, but even still i think we'll be lucky to hit 10,000!

Bad really, as it's only a tenner to go - i know it's only Huddersfield, but if we get Man Utd in the next round, I wonder if they would prioritise those at tonights game?! I'm an ambo anyway so doesn't matter to me, but still, would be good if more could make it out!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:22 am

I'm walk up, guess most will be, hardly going to be a sellout so no point ringing ahead

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:25 am

pauly_gee wrote:Approx 4000 sold for tonight so far?!

Ouch! Not good

:shock: lets hope it is a big walk up then.
:ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Well good the less the better, so those of us going tonight get tickets for the next BIG draw :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:40 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Well good the less the better, so those of us going tonight get tickets for the next BIG draw :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets win tonight first it wont be easy Huddersfield are a strong side with a good manager.With malky resting certain players that evens it out for me.Expect a long old night and city to scrape it :old: