Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away parking at CCS

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:54 am

Alright folks. Huddersfield fan here, looking forward to my first visit to your new ground tonight. Just wondering where you folks reckon is the best spot to park for away fans. I see there's some away parking at the stadium itself, best to aim for that?

As for the game? I reckon you'll squeak past us to be honest, but you never know, and I live in hope!

Cheers.

Re: Away parking at CCS

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:00 am

You got your own secure compound, hope you have a good trip down and a sad one back, good on you for making the trip, hope our coppers are better to you than yours have been to us on previous visits.lol

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:11 am

I think you follow the brown football signs which take you to the parking in the away area.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:18 am

Cheers folks, I'll just follow the signs. Can't see us bringing too many down, and like I say, not too fussed about the result, league is all that matters this season. Few goals would be nice though.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:22 am

viewoftheland wrote:Alright folks. Huddersfield fan here, looking forward to my first visit to your new ground tonight. Just wondering where you folks reckon is the best spot to park for away fans. I see there's some away parking at the stadium itself, best to aim for that?

As for the game? I reckon you'll squeak past us to be honest, but you never know, and I live in hope!

Cheers.

Hi mate, you could park in the home car park with your Hudders flags, stickers and scarves showing in your car :o :D
No seriously, there is a dedicated car park for away fans, just follow the signs and well done for making the trip down to our beautiful city and as Gwyn said, I hope the coppers are good to you unlike your ones have been to us on many occasions in the past. Good luck for tonight but not too much lol should be a good game.
Enjoy yourself and hope you come back on here after the game to express your views, win or lose!
P.S have a safe journey down to Gods Country ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: