Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MALKY MACKAY "

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 am

" MALKY MACKY "

Just listened to Malky on Tv and he has said " he wants to go as far as he can in Tonights Carling Cup v Huddersfield "

So get down there tonight

Adults £10 Unders 16's £5 Pensioners £5

GREAT VALUE
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " MALKY MACKY "

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:08 am

i hope there is more there than the 8,000-10,000 estimated. as you say with the cheap prices and still being the holidays for the kids its a great chance to watch Cardiff hopefully progress in the cup.
me and my boy will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 am

saddam wrote:i hope there is more there than the 8,000-10,000 estimated. as you say with the cheap prices and still being the holidays for the kids its a great chance to watch Cardiff hopefully progress in the cup.

Saddam,

If it was Man C,Liverpool,Utd etc there Tonight There would be a Full House.

I will be in the Ninian Park Pub from 6.30pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:
saddam wrote:i hope there is more there than the 8,000-10,000 estimated. as you say with the cheap prices and still being the holidays for the kids its a great chance to watch Cardiff hopefully progress in the cup.

Saddam,

If it was Man C,Liverpool,Utd etc there Tonight There would be a Full House.

I will be in the Ninian Park Pub from 6.30pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your right there every1 would want a ticket then. i don't blame some for not being able to go work/finance but surely we should be looking to get close to our average home crowd with those prices.
lets hope we get a few in the walk up crowd.
will try and pop in later and see you :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:23 am

You would expect a decent size crowd with us not playing home until 10th September after tonight.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:26 am

If we do progress in this competion the club should give the fans who go tonight priority on future fixtures!

If we draw a top prem side the club should reward the loyal!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:29 am

Canton stand baz wrote:If we do progress in this competion the club should give the fans who go tonight priority on future fixtures!

If we draw a top prem side the club should reward the loyal!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

done oxford in the 1st round be there 2night and if we do get a big draw if we get to round 3 :shock: will be a mad scramble for tickets especially if its an away game :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 am

Do you think it would be a good idea if you learned how to spell our manager's name?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:09 am

Would love to be there :( :(

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:15 am

I think it's good that Malky is taking it seriously. Realistically, the odds of us going up aren't as likely as previous seasons so it would be nice to have a cup run. We've never done well in the League Cup before really. We've had our best runs in the FA Cup.

Re: " MALKY MACKAY "

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:12 am

fairplay to malky.hope a good crowd will be there to offer the same enthusiasm. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 am

would love to go, but althought £10 for the ticket, it will cost me a futher £12 on train, plus money to get to the train station.... and im skintos now ive finished college

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:10 pm

What attendance we'll have tonight will be our hardcore City, I think we'll be lucky to get more than 8002

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:29 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:What attendance we'll have tonight will be our hardcore City, I think we'll be lucky to get more than 8002

Sadly Richard its looking that way, Malky would love a big crowd there.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:05 pm

ill be there 1st game of the season for me :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:What attendance we'll have tonight will be our hardcore City, I think we'll be lucky to get more than 8002

Sadly Richard its looking that way, Malky would love a big crowd there.

Malky should realise that South Wales has been in a recession ever since the Thatcher days.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 pm

not me tonight. i'm stuck in work :(

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 pm

I wont be there tonight,i lost my job 6 weeks ago.i only got my season ticket because i paid cash for it in february,this 1 i will have to miss

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm going tonight and taking 3 with me who don't normally go. One of them has never been to a game before in her life!
(The Missus) First time I've ever been lumbered. :shock: