Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Worth the effort to go to tonight's game

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 am

It's not really suprising that we can expect a low attendance tonight, mid week against a 'lesser side'?
But having said that I think those of us who do part with a hard earned tenner to watch the Bluebirds may get more than their moneys worth.

Personally I'm hoping to see Rudy hopefully getting some more time on the pitch, be nice to see what he can do with a bit more playing time.

What I'm really hoping for though is to see what Kenny Miller is capable of (if anything) He has been starved of service in the league games this season much to his obvious frustration, so  tonight the midfield will find it easier to provide him with service (hopefully) and we will get a taste of what he could be doing up front for CCFC with this season.

With my tenner, I'll be there! :ayatollah:

Re: Worth the effort to go to tonight's game

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:41 am

Gavlar wrote:It's not really suprising that we can expect a low attendance tonight, mid week against a 'lesser side'?
But having said that I think those of us who do part with a hard earned tenner to watch the Bluebirds may get more than their moneys worth.

Personally I'm hoping to see Rudy hopefully getting some more time on the pitch, be nice to see what he can do with a bit more playing time.

What I'm really hoping for though is to see what Kenny Miller is capable of (if anything) He has been starved of service in the league games this season much to his obvious frustration, so  tonight the midfield will find it easier to provide him with service (hopefully) and we will get a taste of what he could be doing up front for CCFC with this season.

With my tenner, I'll be there! :ayatollah:

I agree its worth the £10 without a doubt and under 16's £5, I will be there tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: