Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

saving to bookmarks

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:38 am

i have yahoo bookmarks but they are down for maintenence till end of october so cant save pages or links to bookmarks :(

could i get rid of yahoo bookmarks and download another bookmarks?

Re: saving to bookmarks

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:44 am

What browser are you using? (Internet explorer, firefox etc etc)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 am

typenamehere wrote:What browser are you using? (Internet explorer, firefox etc etc)

internet explorer (bt yahoo)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 am

You can bookmark things in internet explorer using the favorites system, although i'm not aware of any way to transfer favorites, you may just need to revisit websites and add them to your favorites through internet explorer.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 am

typenamehere wrote:You can bookmark things in internet explorer using the favorites system, although i'm not aware of any way to transfer favorites, you may just need to revisit websites and add them to your favorites through internet explorer.

yeah i got favourites which i save things but i like the bookmarks system aswell but yahoo bookmarks is down till october. i would change from yahoo but not sure what optoins there are as i like the sport and news etc on my homepage

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:09 am

jinks-rct wrote:
typenamehere wrote:You can bookmark things in internet explorer using the favorites system, although i'm not aware of any way to transfer favorites, you may just need to revisit websites and add them to your favorites through internet explorer.

yeah i got favourites which i save things but i like the bookmarks system aswell but yahoo bookmarks is down till october. i would change from yahoo but not sure what optoins there are as i like the sport and news etc on my homepage

I'm sure google and bing run similar services.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:45 am

Install Google chrome Jinx, much better than I.E.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:24 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Install Google chrome Jinx, much better than I.E.

Firefox is alot better than chrome... :roll: :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:03 pm

does it have sport and news etc on home page?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

I run Chrome and Firefox and each has a few different aspects better than the other.
I would suggest if you use either (or both) of these for a week you will not go back to IE.

Oh, and yes all the sports news etc are still available. ;)

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:22 am

SBF1 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

I run Chrome and Firefox and each has a few different aspects better than the other.
I would suggest if you use either (or both) of these for a week you will not go back to IE.

do i keep internet explorer 9 or should i download firefox/chrome then delete IE9?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:38 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

do i keep internet explorer 9 or should i download firefox/chrome then delete IE9?

anyone ? :(