Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QUESTION FOR SWANSEALAD69?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:18 am

man city could have been 10 goals up by the end and you got off lucky with a point at home to a average wigan side so do you think you will win any games if yes who will you beat? :ayatollah:

Re: QUESTION FOR SWANSEALAD69?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:57 am

I think they will beat Blackburn at home and get their arses reamed in every other game. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:13 am

Lads fancy concentrating on our team so what if swansea get beat every game they are there you lot seem more interested in them losing than us winning this club is an absolute joke now tbh

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 am

HalbertCCFC wrote:Lads fancy concentrating on our team so what if swansea get beat every game they are there you lot seem more interested in them losing than us winning this club is an absolute joke now tbh

get a grip people can talk about what they like mun :roll:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 am

and most of it about us :)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:39 am

Fusilier52 wrote:and most of it about us :)

Don't be so proud they are talking about how many you are going to get stuffed by, and will you be down by Christmas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 am

I think i can answer for swansealad69withhissister.

Junks thaks for the qeston and i have thout about it for 10 seconds and then lost consuntraton. But i cant evun see wher a gol wil cum from. Can yu ? I do feel we can get a win if we get culchester or the liks in the cup. But wen we are on our way back from arsunul soon we wil be poping into Canton for anuther go at yur lot wen they hav all gone hom. Tozy said we will make a betor showing this tim as last time we wos made to look utter picks.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 am

jinks-rct wrote:
HalbertCCFC wrote:Lads fancy concentrating on our team so what if swansea get beat every game they are there you lot seem more interested in them losing than us winning this club is an absolute joke now tbh

get a grip people can talk about what they like mun :roll:

if people want to talk about swansea then the swans have there own forum, discuss it on there imo

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I think i can answer for swansealad69withhissister.

Junks thaks for the qeston and i have thout about it for 10 seconds and then lost consuntraton. But i cant evun see wher a gol wil cum from. Can yu ? I do feel we can get a win if we get culchester or the liks in the cup. But wen we are on our way back from arsunul soon we wil be poping into Canton for anuther go at yur lot wen they hav all gone hom. Tozy said we will make a betor showing this tim as last time we wos made to look utter picks.

thank you for your honest reply :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:47 pm

To be honest that compliments his grammar.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Oh crap, just wait for the " who gives a f(ck about swansea, stop posting threads about Swansea " replies to start. :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:50 pm

That doesn't sound like swansealad69...

The punctuation is way too good :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:19 pm

focus on your own team for once

2-2 against huddersfield, a league one team. Better hope you score a third

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm

neutral123 wrote:focus on your own team for once

are shrewsbury premier league? :roll:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 pm

question for you

how many more games will you lose that you should be winning?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

my username should give it away :) i've just never seen a forum full of fans which are this bitter is all. Players come and go in football yet there are still some that cry over bothroyd when back in January you were all calling him a hero? then theres all the swansea hate for getting promoted, the promotion was yours to take, and you know it.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:52 pm

neutral123 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

my username should give it away :) i've just never seen a forum full of fans which are this bitter is all. Players come and go in football yet there are still some that cry over bothroyd when back in January you were all calling him a hero? then theres all the swansea hate for getting promoted, the promotion was yours to take, and you know it.

i take it you never went on planetswans up until they got promoted? they get far more bitter and twisted then we can.